Reviews for Wild Animals
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/27
yeah hes screwed but then rose may not care as long as there is a baby involved
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 2/23
Hahaha! Got your lusty Emmett true to the canon's character. Fuckity-fuck indeed. Leah and Emmett is starting a kennel. Hehe.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Live it.
fandom-freak16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I wonder if emmett just sits and thinks of ways to get rose pissed at him haha
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love it
CassInLove chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved it
blckwaterforeve chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Damn! This is wrong in SO many ways but i LOVE it!
JoJoLutz chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ohh Shitt lol ha you gohttaa lovee Emmettt:D
Sassy Maslover chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -*points and keeps laughing*- I love you, Emmett. Continue with this story, please. I love it! xD
amore1993 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lol the ending was great XD
oneandonlyluver chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sequel! Ahhhh I wanna meet the babies haha. This is so good dude. I love it
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was a supper story ;)

I hope that you expand on it.
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Emmy bear! Eeek! I loved this pairing. And this is my first E/L so, I may have to find more because they are really awsome together.. The lemon was soooo hot.. I would have loved to mudd wrestle Emmett.. He plays dirty and I like **wiggles eyebrows** :D I loved how they had babies and that rose was sota kinda ok about it.. Emmys a horny beast, so round two with Leah was inevitable... I just couldn't believe she got prego agian lol.. Rose would seem happy taking care of all the babies while E/L keep dishing them out..Ha!

I loved it awsome job! :D
samasbananas chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow... this was epically hilarious! XDDDD I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing! I was literally on the floor when Emmett thought of Edward, Calisle and Jasper doing the YMCA! X333
heyy there chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i love this story! i love how after all rosalie dosen't give a shit, because she finally getts a child (tecnically)... aww so cute how you left it open to people's imagination, i love how in the end he ends up with less sex than he got in the start! and how that leads on to suggest thet he when to see leah again!

awesome story! :)