Reviews for Poems about Frodo and Sam
H.G chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Hidden Pain was my favorite, these are incredible.
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Good poems. You captured Frodo and Sam's characteristics well. It's sad that Frodo had to leave everyone behind when he left Middle-earth. I liked the last poem, where its both what they speak and what they are thinking.

Good work. I'm going to put these poem in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site. I hope this is all right.

Aria Breuer
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
These poems were well written they showed Frodo's hidden feelings.
somebody chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
You described the rings harm beautifuly.
G chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
"Frodo's Sacrifice" was a profound poem in showing what was gained by others in contrast to what Frodo lost.
daima ashiki chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
'hidden pain' was absoultly beautiful. i loved it.
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
oh my poor frodo. you've done an excellent job at showing frodo's pain and what he's sacrificed.
sunny-historian chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Oh, these are lovely! So sweet and /so/ sad!

Thank you /very/ much for your reviews of my K/S fics. Much appreciated! I love getting reviews...!
Ally J chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
These poems are wonderful! They pierce my heart! It is wonderful how you understand Frodo's hurts! I agree you are not the only Frodo lover!
Ally J chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
these poems are very beautiful! The first one was my favorite. It pierced my heart! It is amazing how you can relate to Frodo's hurts.
Ally J chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Fidin chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
My god! that is sooooo sad! u should write mor lotr poetry your awesome!

Fidin Fairy-tale

PS: Check out my fanfics: the elven pledge of allegiance, and The ol' switch-a-roo
Spicey-Muffin chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
You are a very good poet! I liked these...They Get two thumbs up and If I had a third hand they'd get three! LOL

Tillia
Newmoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Ooh! I liked the second one ALOT! It was very profound.
Shadowgirl1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Nice poems. I really like the last three lines of the second poem. Nice job!