Reviews for Understanding
superfluoustorequirements chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I like this - I'd never really thought about Jo's brothers before One Time at Space Camp, and I like this OC - love to see some more development with him! Is this the end of the story?

Also, I love how Zane's so quick to defend Jo against him :D

Great fic!
Wyndes chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Really cute! And nice work on tying all those references to real episodes into the story, that's always fun.
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Color drained from Jo's face. "We agreed to never speak of that ever again and if you talk I will tase you."

That was such a good line! I thought you had a lot of humorous parts in this- the TV show line, all the parts about the crazy town, etc. Nice work!
Sara60691 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
rofl, so cute! poor nick couldn't handle Eureka! little sorry that this seems like the end though (unless it's mislabels "complete") but yeah, it's adorable how Carter likes shaaring his stories and nick is just like "are they for real"? lol, love the line about the TV show, so nice.
maxiefae chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
LOVE IT!
Sara60691 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
aw, yay! they made up! lol, can't wait to see what you write next.
katibous chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Hi,

I really love this story, i hope to see more soon;)

Kat
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Huh, Alison was the DOD liaison, so why isn't she explaining more to Nick? Or did Jo space that part out?
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So we're pretending that Jo could fight on the front line (the comparison her brother made) like Eureka pretends women can be Army Rangers? Good start.
just15 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
i love this story! i hope the you continue this story because i want to see more of jo sticking it to her brothers! hahaha please update soon...
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
omg, so freaking awesome! newchapter! new chapter soon please! poor nick, but yeesh, he deserves it. btw, why'd you go with an original name instead of Rico, like we found out on the show? or have you not seen it yet?...nvm, half the stuff you wrote was in the show so you had to have seen it...so yeah, why the original name?
beaglesplus7 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Ah, its all fun and games to make fun of your sister and what she does unitl you learn what she does is dangerous, lol. Yay for Zane wanting to beat Jo's brother up and Carter being willing to help him ;)

great chapter.
J chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Ooh I like it! Jo's brother a bit if a jerk, but overall I like the way it's going! Could it actually be that young nick is that way because he doesn't think he thinks Jo is better? Want more please!
xyz chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I think this is a great idea. Has lot of potential and I am enjoying it so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
beaglesplus7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great Story! Wow Jo's brother really is a jerk. This was a great way to give Zane some insight to what may drive Jo.