Reviews for Open Up
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 42 . 9/19/2014
OHMYGOSH SO CUUUUTTTTEEEE! This is the best EdxOC fanfic I have EVER read! Well done!
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Gawd, that publishing dude is real douchecanoe! Poor Cecelia!
NekoKitty13 chapter 42 . 3/3/2013
I freaking LOVED this fic! It brought freaking tears of joy into my eyes TTTT!
whitney chapter 42 . 6/2/2012
that was so beautiful :') I loved it alll! you are a great writer
Neevey chapter 42 . 6/1/2012
An enjoyable read. from Neeve :]
Fukuko-chan chapter 42 . 1/31/2012
omg ! love it XDXD
trollFACE chapter 41 . 1/13/2012
... I don't like your story... Edward is so badly displayed here, he might as well be another person not from the FMA universe. The romance, the fluff... All of it made me wanna gag. I read up to 36 chapters. Regret is all I feel.
Out in the Sticks chapter 42 . 1/12/2012
IT WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL! I hate endings...they end good stories too fast...but I don't think this story is short! I LOVE IT! as a matter of fact.

CX See ya next time!
Out in the Sticks chapter 41 . 1/12/2012
Really? Man, now I want to go to a wedding whoever the couple getting married is. Good food, yum! CX LOVE!
Out in the Sticks chapter 40 . 1/12/2012
Gosh, the first time she puked. I knew she was pregnant. My, my...

Anyway, I sure hope she gets to keep the baby. The chapter was good. )
Out in the Sticks chapter 39 . 1/12/2012
NOOO! I don't want a lemon! I want an apple! Hehe... ;)

BTW, I hate Brent, if the baby died, I'll kill him with my bare hands! Muwahahaha!

LOVE!
Out in the Sticks chapter 38 . 1/12/2012
That was SOOO awkward and embarrassing to read. :' Seriously!

Eh, who cares. So, besides that, it was good. )
Out in the Sticks chapter 37 . 1/12/2012
Ok, now I'm starting to think that "...pedal..." isn't a mistake back there, but...oh well, it's up to you, not me.

Yeah, I think planning a wedding is hard. I liked it! So, romantic! ;)

Ew, I'm being too cheesy.
Out in the Sticks chapter 36 . 1/12/2012
Hey, a little mistake,

"...a trail of dark red rose pedals..."

should be

"...a trail of dark red rose petals..."

Yeah, so the mistake was pedals. Anyways, I like how Ed did that surprise proposal which was expected. Of course. And I was sure that that was why Al left that note. )

I LOVE IT
Out in the Sticks chapter 35 . 1/12/2012
HOW SWEET! I never knew what goes on inside the heads of men whenever they ask for that! Now, I definitely want to write about those emotions and the feeling of having to ask male members of the family since they always took it seriously. WOW! Men are so hard to understand sometimes. Since I'm a female.

Anyway, I love it! It was cute, beautiful and lovely! I never expected that that was what Ed wanted to do when Al meant 'business trip'. I hope you understood me. Bye-bye for now!