Reviews for Meet me in Montauk
Pilut chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awesome. Nothing but awesome! Love the idea and the way you realized it.

Beautiful choice of words and atmosphere. Truly an amazing read.

Thanx for sharing!
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
hey! :D J adore le film Eternal sunshine spotless mind. Jim Carey et Kate winslet sont géniaux! Clementine! Avc ses cheveux orange et bleu.

J étais en manque de fringe, j attendais avec impatience le retour de peter! Pauvre peter personne ne se souvient de lui. Merci d avoir écris cet OS j étais curieuse de savoir à quoi pouvait ressembler les rêves d Olivia. Xoxo
fourxleafxclover chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Omgsh. Soooooo good! 3. I'm so addicted to Peter and Olivia fics atm! They're just all so goooddddddddd!

Hehe, thank you for the amazing story!
caitblake chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my god. Well, I'm just going to sit here in bed and cry shamelessly for days now. That was seriously beautiful. And vividly descriptive, I saw her dream sequences perfectly in my minds eye. Everything about this is perfect. Bravo.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nicely done! I enjoyed this quite a bit. It was very much in keeping with the overall feeling of the show. I'm so behind on Fringe reading. I wouldn't let myself indulge until I finished Ruby Slippers. Now that I've put it to bed, I can enjoy myself and from the looks of things, I have a lot to read...
Lorelai Pattern chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
God this is so goregous.
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
As always, my dear, amazing amazing job! Loved the incorporation of the white tulips and the parallels with the ocean and whatnot. My only complaint is I didn't find this till now! :P

See? Irene was good for something! All she gave me was sleep deprivation for 72 hours while i worked in it. What a hoe, I like your hurricane present much much better! hehehe.

Fantastic, magical job as always! I look forward to your next masterpiece!

Steph

WTR
K-Shandra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow... If this is what happens when you're fringe deprived, I say deprive her some more.

It was stunning thak you for sharing.
doctorwarren chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh Ambre, you. I have to admit I don't like this Olivia remembers Peter in her dreams kinda story because he never existed so there is nothing for her to remember. I'd like for her to meet him again in her dreams maybe as if she was traveling through dimensions in her dreams I don't know (in my head the dimension where Peter doesn't exist is a different one from the one we've been following the past 3 years). But what can I say? You write it so beautifully. The setting is very appealing, and the quotes (I adore that movie), and the things they say to each other that they have said in the show. It's so dreamlike it's sort of disturbing in a way (just like dreams), but in a good way.
scout16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful, heartbreaking, and the best kind of hopeful. Loved it, as I love all your stories. Very much looking forward to/ hoping for part 2. Thanks for the great writing, and oh, please, keep it up!
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
gorgeous writing, and slightly sinister fairy tale feeling.

the perfect combination. Lovely

love-b
spencer2345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
amazing is the only word i can say for this. :) great job!
WalterWalternate chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
What a wonderful story. Eternal Sunshine is one of my favorite movies. I hope you will continue this story. I also really want to see Phase Two Initiated completed. I saw what the show did with that plotline and I would really love to see your's completed. Keep up the good work! ;)
mdylopez chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. I truly love your writing - always emotive and full of depth. I look forward to your next one. Thanks for sharing.