Reviews for Redemption
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Unless I mis-remember, in the prequel, didn't Jack get telekinesis skills bestowed upon him, and if so, why didn't he use them to clear out the crowd?...
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Next MONTH? Are you serious? Update this one! Such a cliff-hanger. Though I still have a bit to say to whoever enacted the "Alien Pet Adoption Laws."

Ugh. If I was an alien I'd feel that humans were ignorant{I just insulted my on species.} and needed to have more attention to the needs of not only themselves but of others{both human and alien.}
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Am I allowed to kill of Henry Burke? Or whoever put the "Alien Pet" thing into law. Beck up. That's against the Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal..."

And tecniacally, they should be U.S. citizens because their guardians are human! And aliens should have the same right s as humans. They really aren't all that different.{I read a lot and may or may not have come with a few theories about aliens.}
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
If it ends up as bad and emotional{dark is proabally a better word here} as the first I won't be able to read it.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
What the heck are "Alien Pet Adoption Laws." If I was in that situation{I assume you mean someone who CAN'T cook was cooking.} I'd try it then if it didn't taste right I'd eat some cereal. If you meant with the "Alien Pet Adoptian Laws." I'd ummm... break them? They're unjust and unlawful. Or they should be. Please answer my questions trhough PM.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I couldn't read all of "Starchild." It was so emotional and deep. It was very overwhelming and I just couldn't finish it. I got to around chapter 14 then just gave up and skipped tot eh last chapter. So, I have no idea who Kayas is. Who is that?
tomboy2012 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Yes! Though I am kind of confused with the end of the chapter, everyone seems to be pretty happy! If Jack and Alex didn't win the trial, why are they allowed to bring Seth and Sara home? I did love the parts with Sara and Aunt Mary the most in this chapter.

I won't deny that Mary and Henry annoy me, and they are most certainly not my favorite characters, but they seem like they truly love the siblings and want to make things better. The thing is, I just can't trust them, and neither should Seth and Sara. For all they know, Mary and Henry could turn on them at the last minute.

Still...

(Sorry for the short review, stuck with my younger sister who won't let me type anything out...)
SeizetheDay1899 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hey! U know who, here! Thanx for reviewing my newest fic. Pleez don't be offended that I'm reviewing a story that I have yet to read, but it was the only way I could reach u...

Who says It ain't the sequel...? Keep reading' to find out.

And yes...Alex and Jack are married...sorry I didn't make that clear...oh well. I'll add another chapter soon. Maybe tomorrow... It just depends on how much homework I have tomorrow, but I'm really into the story right now so... Soon!
tomboy2012 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Oh goodness! My heart was breaking and I felt like I would cry when Jack and Alex left them. I seriously couldn't. My feelings were all over the place! Amazing writing, details and visuals...amazing...

Chicken pox...! Oh, I wonder if Seth and Sara will have trouble not itching their chicken pox or something. And everything was really domestic for a little while which was a bit strange..."Dinner's ready kids, come Seth, lets watch sports together!" LOL... It was pretty sweet, but the circumstances made everything kind of just...ruined. Haha.
Amazing chapter, and amazing story! I am SO sorry that I haven't been reading and reviewing regularly!
tomboy2012 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I felt the same way as Jack! When Mary tried to guide them away I wanted Jack to pull the kids out of there, I was afraid that Henry would lock them up again! Then when he's talking to Seth and he asks what he wants for his birthday...so awkward, but...I loved the way that it came out. Henry clearly cares for Seth but Seth is so wary of him...amazing.

Oh. My. Goodness. "Are they going to take me away from my mommy and daddy?" my heart broke in two! Very few authors are able to move me to tears but you did...oh goodness...
tomboy2012 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Oh, goodness. You always make me feel so bad! You write these incredible chapters, with details everywhere from characters to setting to plot line, and you're feeling sick! You never write "filler" chapters, either, which makes you that much more amazing. This chapter wasn't short, compared to most, especially if you were feeling under the weather. First of all, can I say that I loved the beginning with Seth and Alex? The bonding was just too cute, and I love that Alex is becoming more of a mother figure to Seth that he can trust enough to, you know, fall asleep on. And how this is going to be his first birthday party... I mean, in so many ways, Seth and Sara aren't even like kids...Hehe, Katherine Cooper, like Anderson Cooper? That's what I thought of, anyway.
tomboy2012 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
SO sorry for not reviewing earlier! Alright, let me start from the beginning...the way that Seth and Sara are schooled kind of confuses me. Jack and Alex volunteer at the school, and Seth and Sara come along and follow them around, but only pick up a bit because they aren't actually enrolled, correct? But from what I read it seems like Jack and Alex aren't allowed to teach them because of the government...sorry, just a bit confused there.

With them being pushed...ah...I feel that if Seth and Sara aren't pushed, the WILL waste away in their rooms...but the paparazzi is just too much, and it kind of suprised me the way Alex and Jack brought up the public dinner party, though they probably can't exactly understand what Seth and Sara are going through.

This chapter was a bit lighter and happier with the joking around with Jack and Alex. I totally would have reacted the same way as Seth and Sara in the same situation!
XxBlackandYellowFangirlxX chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Ok, first things first.

WHY ON EARTH DO THEY HAVE TO TIP-TOE AROUND LIKE THAT? IT'S JUST WRONG!

Sorry, it's just that your fics are very angst-y. Something that is not exactly my forte... No offense.

Anyway, I liked this chapter, especially the 'Seth the Negotiator' parts. LOL! I think humans are wearing off on him. Hmm...
Bearybeary chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
The environment that they live in is a little bit uncomfortable since the paparazzi kept asking them about their tails which is annoying. The cooking that Alex taught him is good. Yes, I think she at least give it a try.
Bearybeary chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Does Seth and Alex really don't mind of having new reporters and paparazzi around them?