Reviews for On the Tree Top
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/1
Omfg
This is SO CUTE
I love Cloud teasing Aerith
I love the backdrop of poor drugged Leon just trying to sleep it off
This is fantastic, as always!
Kmsaum chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
DEAR GOD I LOVE YOU, THIS ISH IS HYSTERICAL! I love it, it's adorable, vivid, and just so real. A plus as always!
-K-
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
My goodness. You make the Restoration Committee waaaaay too funny. I cannot stop laughing. I especially love how Cloud manages to entertain the child-'Maybe he was right. Or maybe the baby just wanted to cry. Or maybe Cloud's glowy eyes were like catnip to babies.'-and Leon's immediate, knee-jerk reaction when he wakes up-'Leon shifted, seemed to wake up, and rolled from his stomach to his side, catching sight of the trio across the room. A dry silence hung in the room as Aerith saw Leon's sleep-glazed eyes go from Aerith, to the baby, to Cloud, and then generally at all three of them standing together. He looked perplexed for a moment, one side of his face red from being pressed against the couch.'.
I'll just say again that I love the way you portray these characters.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
D'aww, men and babies ARE adorable together, that much is true and this one-shot was so sweet that it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Who knew that Cloud was this good with children even when he didn't say a word? If it wasn't the eyes, it certainly was the hair that did it.

A highly entertaining piece, as always. :)
AileinStrife21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
lol this made my day it really di good job