Reviews for Amidst Paper Kisses
Spry chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So now I feel bad for reading this story (at LEAST) three times and not reviewing or favoriting or doing anything of the sort.

All that is going to be made up for right NOW.

THIS STORY- is exceptional and lovely and funny and written in this wonderfully charming little way and it makes me happy and kind of want to smack Cobb upside the head (maybe just a little) and there's all these other lovely things I could say about this story, but the review would be way too long and you'd be tired of me before I finished it. :)

So instead I'm going to give you a cookie and maybe jump up and down a little, and just let you know that you are awesome. :) Huzzah.

Spry!
Aphroditessister chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really loved this story! It was quite clever how you brought all the caracters in to it! I love inception/Harry potter fics ! Please do a nother one! If possible a/a!

That would make me the happiest girl alive!
Prodigium chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was really great! I couldn't help but smile like an idiot while reading your story :) Definately one of the best crossovers I've read.

I don't know if that was your plan, but when Saito said something about intervention, I instantly imagined them in a scene from "How I met your mother" XD
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AW! That's so cuuuuute!
bairin breac chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Kinda feels like marauder parallels :) I love it.

Eames, sirius

Arthur, remus

Cobb, James

Yusuf, minor peter

Mal, Lily
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was totally awesome to read. Loved the whole Harry Potter/Inception story.

In any case, I could totally picture Eames as a Slytherin, after all it's his nature to be deceptive; or at least, it's his job to be that way.

Not to mention, the whole Dom/Mal storyline was amusing to read. And the interaction between Ariadne and Arthur was cute.

Really liked this story, a lot. Definitely, going to add it to my favorites.
English Muse-loving Moomin chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
HARRY POTTER/INCEPTION MY GOD I LOVE YOU. XD WHy has no one thought of this before? It was AWESOME! And really sweet at the end D THANK YOU!

Can you consider doing more? A LOT more. You could do all sorts with this... eek the possibilities; hogsmead, secret passages, quidditch matches... I'll be waiting!

(_)
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hehe, I really liked this! A lot! Hope to hear more from you in the future!
Legal-Assassin-0006 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ooops I sorry that I didn't see that it was a completed story. I and I forgot to say I thought it was cute how Dom acted.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haha, Dom is to funny in this. I loved it. Hope you update soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/30/2011