Reviews for We're Standing at the Edge of Something
SweetMelody98 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
omg this is soo cute :3 I loved that 3 good work! :)
NANA chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
SO GOOD..! Really in character! Please never stop writing!
Avide chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
The shower scene is very him.
a-sky-of-diamonds-7146 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
B
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was great!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Nailed their characters perfectly!
Charlotte Fielding chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I like this, it's nice and simple and sort of fills a plot hole. I could actually imagine the characters saying the speech you've written too :)
Bullshifters chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
LOVE THIS! I love the vunerability. Cuse thats kinda what Nathan is about in the end :) XX you did this beautifully well done
theLegendoftheDekuShrub chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The first misfits fanfiction I have ever read and I really liked it. Good job. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ahaha, the last line was brilliant and just so /Nathan/ that I laughed out loud.

I loved the dialogue in this, and the characterization. That was done really, really well.

I also liked Nathan's fear and the kiss and just everything to do with Kelly. Well done!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hey, this is pretty good! Somewhere it reminds me of my own fic (of course they aren't the same), but I have the idea that the flow of both stories is the same...but that's just my idea ;-)

But you did great! Nathan is good in character and I like that you described Nathan's time in his coffin and what happened with him and the others after they got him out of it. It seems realistic that they all spend some time together after the accident, for their own feeling of safety and reasurences that Nathan is indeed alive. So good work overall! :)
faithlings chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nathan/Kelly for the win! Loving this fic. Its always nice to see another side to Nathan:) Great job, and I hope you continue -X