Reviews for That's Amore
randomguy chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
dam...Way to go on a bad ending! WTFi thought it was gonna be a happy one!
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Please make a sequel!
Jordan of 2013 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Oh my god this was amazing but the ending killed me! Please write a sequel or continue or something. Best fan fic I have EVER READ ! I don't get amazed easily but this just blew me away. Thanks! Xoxo
Let's Build Our Own Heaven chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omgg; Pleaaaseee write the next chapter .; And i really like how you write;
Magnumenforce chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Well this cleared some plot holes in the original story. To be honest. if Mafia II was able to be modded, then I would made this story into a mod, but just have to see if they choose to make a modding tool...
KnockedCoffee chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Its funny how you read it in Vito's voice :)
Narwhale chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
REALLY great job you've done here. Keep up the good work, or you will be 'sleeping with the fishy'.
He23t chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Really something here
Murphdawg20 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I like it. It's a good story, and much better than all of the Vito/Henry love stories (not that there's anything wrong with that) that seem to be cropping up.
Rapidez chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
* whines *

C'mon you little tease, you really should finish the story, complete the other chapters as well and share them. :D

It gets a bit confusing who said which sentence, I admit, but the plot seems interesting enough!

(Plus, I love the game, so I wonder how can you make Rose blend into the story line...)
Juggalo Prince chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Yo this is a good story, but it gets confusing when you switch from one POV to the other real quickly, just stick with one and switch in-between chapters or at least cut-off a good paragraph and have Vito's POV or Rosa's POV. I don't write any stories though, but it's just harmless advice.
He23t chapter 1 . 10/16/2011