Reviews for The Importance of Being Family
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Oh this was beautiful and such a fun read all over again! :D
But it hasn't gained any new chapters since forever ;A;
Please, can I has some more?
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Iruka as mother hen is hillarious.
Vice Fandonna chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
This is really good and I like how Kakashi isn't all, Instant Ninja Dad from the get go like some other fics.
Please update soon
Weasel Fu chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I like your story so far. Thanks!
XandyNZ chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
This is awesome... Kakashi refusing at first to think of Naruto as his kid, but his actions saying otherwise... BAMF!meddling!Iruka being a mother-hen, and knowing how to get people to listen to him *coughKakashicough*, and bb!Naruto is adorable. Can't wait for the next update! :)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Very cute sweet story! I can't wait to read more! :D
CinnaFrost chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story!
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
This is really well written! I hope you keep on writing! I really wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
aw... That was..well in can't say sad, because Naruto's so cheerful... But the figment!team yellow flash was sad...
ezcap1st chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Well that was a slightly gloomy end... But understandable.
Akuma319 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Awesome! Please update again soon!
FujoshiKiyo chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
This story is so freaking awesome. It has just the right amount of humor, drama, and angst. Kakashi, Iruka, and little Naruto are so perfectly in character it's crazy. I love how they interact with one another. I definitely do hope you update soon in the future.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This is a wonderful story - Kakashi's in character as someone who's a bit thrown by parenthood yet willing to make a - befuddled - effort. Keep it up!