Reviews for The Importance of Being Family
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Iruka as mother hen is hillarious.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
This is really good and I like how Kakashi isn't all, Instant Ninja Dad from the get go like some other fics.
Please update soon
Weasel Fu chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I like your story so far. Thanks!
XandyNZ chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
This is awesome... Kakashi refusing at first to think of Naruto as his kid, but his actions saying otherwise... BAMF!meddling!Iruka being a mother-hen, and knowing how to get people to listen to him *coughKakashicough*, and bb!Naruto is adorable. Can't wait for the next update! :)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Very cute sweet story! I can't wait to read more! :D
CinnaFrost chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story!
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
This is really well written! I hope you keep on writing! I really wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
aw... That was..well in can't say sad, because Naruto's so cheerful... But the figment!team yellow flash was sad...
ezcap1st chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Well that was a slightly gloomy end... But understandable.
Akuma319 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Awesome! Please update again soon!
FujoshiKiyo chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
This story is so freaking awesome. It has just the right amount of humor, drama, and angst. Kakashi, Iruka, and little Naruto are so perfectly in character it's crazy. I love how they interact with one another. I definitely do hope you update soon in the future.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This is a wonderful story - Kakashi's in character as someone who's a bit thrown by parenthood yet willing to make a - befuddled - effort. Keep it up!
not the usual baka chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Now that you mention it, canon never did say where Naruto got the goggles he initially wore at the start of the series from. Always fun to read about little Naruto and fuuinjutsu (sealing).