Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I want to know more about what's going to happen to Melani and Connor :)
raisa864 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Tears started forming in my eyes...real sweet..
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like Melani! I do. She's one of the best OC's out there, anyway. Most of them suck. But not her!
And Connor needs someone. I frickin adore Tratie, of course, but Connor's always just... there. Always either dating some Aphrodite chick or the partner-in-crime. He and Melani are cute, though their relationship is usually more sexual than, like, something more serious.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please do more melani and connor!
just-your-average-dreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
peacemaker or lover whatever at the beginning she said read Easy As 123 to jnow who Melani is, and Kallie is clearly occ
Peacemusic chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Who the fudge is Melani? And who the fudge is KALLIE?
Xealvi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Poor Melanie. I really feel for her. That sucks so badly. :( Cheer up girl. Connor will realize his mistake...I hope.

Great story though! Wonderfully written!
Mythical Words chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is fantastic! Please, please continue it. I really want to know what happens next.
pretendI'mGone chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
As amazing as usual. We'll forgive you THIS time, but don't you go disappearing again!
Shiningstar982-fierymockingjay chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I got up out of my bed and bought one hour of wifi from the hotel as usual...checked my email...then jumped out of my chair and practically screamed when I saw a new story from you! Loved everything about this story and I nearly cried the whole time! Can't wait for letter Z! I guess I can stop being mad about no updates now that I know why...computers are the worst aren't they?
happyfacehappyface chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Loved it but I love evrything you write so duhh. So you're back! yay! My day just got better.
HiThereSmiley chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aw, that was very sweet and also kinda sad. I know it says complete, but I kinda would like you to continue this. You don't have to of course, and you probably won't, but this is probably like... Mmm, how to put this. One of the few stories about an OC that I like more that 'it's a good story', you know? Maybe you don't, but just know that I HAVE missed your writing. But in no way am I pissed cuz of your absense or whatever. Heh, I'm also in this really bad habit of super late updating/reviewing stuff. Lucky for you, Tuesdays are like my free days, hahaha!

Anyway, great one-shot! Keep on rockin'!
E. M. Zeray chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So, I think this is the one you already sent me to read-and if it's not I have a serious crazy case of the psychics because I swear I've read this-but even so, LOVE IT:D

Too wonderful for words, as always!

So glad you're back to writing and everything. This means you can finish Z (oh, jeez, yes, you must tell me ALL about it) and everything else which I cannot WAIT for because your writing is delicious and nutritious and...yeah.

...I feel like I was going to say something else... but I've forgotten. Okay. :D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/30/2011