Reviews for Like a Trident
WiseGirl2222 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
cute
OTPercabeth chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
LOVELOVELOVE IT! I know it's like 2 years later but could you PLEASE post the epilogue? EEP this story was by far the best Percabeth fanfic reunion that I've read. GREAT JOB.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Epilogue? Please?
JasonGraceLover4Ever chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
review whnever you can this is gr8 so far
doe-eyed llama chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Aww, cute 3
doe-eyed llama chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Ahhh, no, at first I was like AWW YEAH, THEY'RE TOTALLY GONNA WIN! Then Reyna said that and then Annabeth pounced on her, then Reyna almost hit Percy in his weak spot. NOW Jason's carrying Annabeth while Percy is comforting Reyna...

It should be the other way around .
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
DAMN IT, NO. I THOUGHT HE REMEMBERED DX But I like this so far :D
torchwoodmoreliketorture chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Okay I just wanted to point out a few thing s if yu don't mind, I am definitly nt rying to be rude and i love you writig style but a)Annabeth is the only thing Percy remembers fully

b)he does get all his memories backby the end of the book

c)Percy is NOT interested in Reyna

d)Percy's Curse of Achilles washed away in the Little Tiber-it was a Greek Curse.

e)They probably were pushing it staying that long remember Gaea? And how she's tring to defeat the demigods? And how Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Leo have to leave for Rome?

I'm sorry if I seem rude but I'm kind of obsessed over all the Percy Jackson books and The Hero's of Olympus books and I'm kind of OCD but it's a really good story. And I'm really sorry if this upsets you.
klassykali chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Looooove this story! please post the epilogue! I'm dying to read it!
April chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
great story:)
April chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV your story!:)
Amaya-Mizuki chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Awww! This is such a cute story! I really enjoyed it, and it did a good job of holding me over until the Son of Neptune's release. Still, I am super excited for the epilogue, and I hope you post it soon!
Verstrahlt chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
This is great- let me say that first, but a couple of things are wrong.

While the Greeks weren't as organized as the Romans, they still had formations and a chain of command. Such is evident in the Phalanx formation. What this did was give the Greeks the ability to fight in squads, which meant that if their general was cut down, they were still able to fight on, simply because of the chain of command in their squads. In a rabble, which is- no offense meant here- probably what you think the Greeks fight in, if the general or leader is cut down, then the whole force falls into disarray.

Enough about the history though... see what I learnt in about 5 history classes? Ha!

Other then the historical fault, I can't find any other faults with this piece. It's better than great, it's fantastic. Keep updating, or I shall be forced to excommunicate you.

(If you're Christian then don't take that to heart...) :$
KAYCEE chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
(OH IT'S ME AGAIN SORRY)

ALSO I REALLY LIKE THE THEME/TITLE OF THIS SON OF NEPTUNE FANFICTION.. OTHER THAN USUAL TITLES LIKE "SON OF NEPTUNE" IT'S "LIKE A TRIDENT"! :D IT FIT IN REALLY WELL IN THIS CHAPTER, SO I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY xD

GREAT JOB OVERALL!
KAYCEE chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
(CAPLOCKS EXCITEMENT! FOR WHAT? TRUE PJO FANS KNOW :D)

AMAZING CHAPTER! 3 I LOVE THE ENDING.. HAHA OF COURSE :) ESPECIALLY THE FINAL PART... [AND IN THE 2ND CHAPTER, THE TWIST WITH PERCY AND ANNABETH AND REYNA (DON'T REMEMBER IF I SAID THAT BEFORE OR NOT, HAHA)] ! :D