Reviews for Dead Hearts: Lied About Death
jigoku chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
like it. i know it's been 2 years since your last update but I'm hoping you'd still continue this verse.
MsChloeMa chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
So glad you decided to do both (dead and alive), looking forward to reading the other one:) Just saying right now, this is great! Looking forward to an update:))
TheTameDragon chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
so Quinn's dead and im kind of confused it seemed that Rachel actually saw her but how come she didnt hear her then
ScorpioP chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Run with both versions - I'm hooked
umbrellaleg chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Oh my goodness, is this a Quinn!Ghost fic now? How wicked is that! :D
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh wow! This was fabulous! :D

I don't think I've ever read something quite like this, it was certainly interesting.

-To be honest, I'm always one for tragedies, but if you feel the need to you could just write both alternates... that is if this is a two-shot or something, otherwise I can see how that'd be difficult. Well whatever you choose to do I'd like to read it. :D
TheTameDragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
are you kidding me Quinn has to survive or else i wont and I'm sure it would look bad if your story killed a fan :)
Suituup chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loving it so far, beautifully written.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
neversay143 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
continue please? great story :)
gleegirl116 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Please don't let her die because I won't be able to read it without crying
River22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Heartbreaking but incredibly beautiful. I love the fact that the story's in the 1st person perspective. I'm hoping to also get inside Rachel's head so please do continue! I want Quinn to survive but I'm also a sucker for bittersweet endings :D As long as it flows beautifuly, I'm good with whatever path you choose for these characters.
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You got me hooked, suspense! Love it!