Reviews for Life in Camelot
CaitiAthena chapter 17 . 10/9
did Uther ... okay then
Tempest's Rain chapter 38 . 5/27
I think that he was faking, but was probably surprised that they actually did a mock battle like that in the first place. Lance and Arthur would more likely be embarrassed and angry than come up with that on he spot.
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 7 . 4/29
this one was particularly funny because the treatment of Merlin in the show reflects the treatment of a mistress from that time period. so considering this it's not that strange to assume that though Merlin and Arthur weren't canonically having intercourse .. it makes sense that others might assume !
Lya200 chapter 63 . 10/22/2016
I'll never think chess the same ever again...
Lya200 chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
Please tell me the bit with the dragon came AFTER the series finale. I don't know why, but I've always been touchy with a fire dragon (especially used as proof of having magic) that was in a story before the series finale.
Lya200 chapter 58 . 10/22/2016
This is the second story on this site that made me want to declare my "undying love for Uther Pendragon." Why?
Lya200 chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Oh my gosh the pillow war!
Lya200 chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Okay, but seriously, who's scared of bald Uther in a dress? I want to say that the bald bit has to do with Gwaine, but where does Uther and the dress come from?
Lya200 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
You are writing Gwaine perfectly in my opinion
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Hi!I love "Life in Camelot!It's real cute!Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Hahahaha! Soo funny!
Ms. Prongs chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
I've never wished for artistic abilities more than I have now. Picturing Gwaine squished by Aithusa and Arthur and Merlin standing over him going "We'll miss you." oh just so perfectly funny.
Sally chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
Look I don't know when you and wrote that story but, anyway I think that it was really sad, and a bit upseting, I always get to attached to the characters, so I think maybe you could have chaned the story line and not had Lancerlot die. I know when you wrote this you didn't know the very ending of the Merlin series: Arthur died and I don't know how you did that in your story's but I think maybe you could have avoided that to. I love love love your Merlin story's and don't know if you will even get my comment but I hope you do, and hope you reply, even if it is possible cause I'm kinda new to this.
Noitratoxin chapter 54 . 8/12/2015
Loving Uther in AU mode, the father he could have been when there's no burden the size of Camelot on his shoulder.
Banana Girl Banana Socioty chapter 51 . 7/8/2015
I hate the modern ones
still like most of your story