Reviews for Life in Camelot
Hi!I love "Life in Camelot!It's real cute!Thank you very much!
Hahahaha! Soo funny!
Ms. Prongs chapter 22 . 4/16
I've never wished for artistic abilities more than I have now. Picturing Gwaine squished by Aithusa and Arthur and Merlin standing over him going "We'll miss you." oh just so perfectly funny.
Sally chapter 14 . 2/12
Look I don't know when you and wrote that story but, anyway I think that it was really sad, and a bit upseting, I always get to attached to the characters, so I think maybe you could have chaned the story line and not had Lancerlot die. I know when you wrote this you didn't know the very ending of the Merlin series: Arthur died and I don't know how you did that in your story's but I think maybe you could have avoided that to. I love love love your Merlin story's and don't know if you will even get my comment but I hope you do, and hope you reply, even if it is possible cause I'm kinda new to this.
Noitratoxin chapter 54 . 8/12/2015
Loving Uther in AU mode, the father he could have been when there's no burden the size of Camelot on his shoulder.
Banana Girl Banana Socioty chapter 51 . 7/8/2015
I hate the modern ones
still like most of your story
thechildofmischief chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
dawwwwwwwww
heather XD chapter 63 . 5/26/2015
Lmaooo this one sure made me laugh ! Great job! And poor Gwaine but nobody sends him to interrupt a chess game !
heather XD chapter 54 . 5/26/2015
Lol out of everything in this chapter my favorite was Uther's reaction to Gwaine naming the kids xD
spinnerofdark chapter 69 . 5/17/2015
I particularly like the short story where Arthur has magic.
WHAT THE FUCK chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
I can't even begin to say HOW RIDICULOUS AND STUPID THIS IS ! Merlin in the MOST FREAKIN POWERFUL WARLOCK ! I won't even start saying how much people he defeated and u are telling me a bunch of drunk assholes made he so scared ? HE FACED THE LIVING EPITOME OF DEATH ! TWO FUCKING IMMORTAL ARMY! And he got scared of drunk bastards ? Wow ...
WeirdoxBee chapter 70 . 9/22/2014
Pleas update soon! It has been far too long and I love all your one shots! XD Great job!
Spirit-Inketi chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Ch. 5 is so funny!
Spirit-Inketi chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
So FUNNY! Ch 5 rofl.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Sorcerery? Was a fabulous one please do more like that