Reviews for Life in Camelot
Lya200 chapter 63 . 10/22/2016
I'll never think chess the same ever again...
Lya200 chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
Please tell me the bit with the dragon came AFTER the series finale. I don't know why, but I've always been touchy with a fire dragon (especially used as proof of having magic) that was in a story before the series finale.
Lya200 chapter 58 . 10/22/2016
This is the second story on this site that made me want to declare my "undying love for Uther Pendragon." Why?
Lya200 chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Oh my gosh the pillow war!
Lya200 chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Okay, but seriously, who's scared of bald Uther in a dress? I want to say that the bald bit has to do with Gwaine, but where does Uther and the dress come from?
Lya200 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
You are writing Gwaine perfectly in my opinion
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Hi!I love "Life in Camelot!It's real cute!Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Hahahaha! Soo funny!
Ms. Prongs chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
I've never wished for artistic abilities more than I have now. Picturing Gwaine squished by Aithusa and Arthur and Merlin standing over him going "We'll miss you." oh just so perfectly funny.
Sally chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
Look I don't know when you and wrote that story but, anyway I think that it was really sad, and a bit upseting, I always get to attached to the characters, so I think maybe you could have chaned the story line and not had Lancerlot die. I know when you wrote this you didn't know the very ending of the Merlin series: Arthur died and I don't know how you did that in your story's but I think maybe you could have avoided that to. I love love love your Merlin story's and don't know if you will even get my comment but I hope you do, and hope you reply, even if it is possible cause I'm kinda new to this.
Noitratoxin chapter 54 . 8/12/2015
Loving Uther in AU mode, the father he could have been when there's no burden the size of Camelot on his shoulder.
Banana Girl Banana Socioty chapter 51 . 7/8/2015
I hate the modern ones
still like most of your story
thechildofmischief chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
dawwwwwwwww
heather XD chapter 63 . 5/26/2015
Lmaooo this one sure made me laugh ! Great job! And poor Gwaine but nobody sends him to interrupt a chess game !
heather XD chapter 54 . 5/26/2015
Lol out of everything in this chapter my favorite was Uther's reaction to Gwaine naming the kids xD