Reviews for Life in Camelot
Zander L. Jones chapter 70 . 5/10
Narya Anima chapter 63 . 4/23
This is beautiful. I love how in the beginning Merlin was teasing Arthur about a 'board game' but when he started playing it became a serious bisness. Love it. Especially the ending.
tarrangar chapter 25 . 1/29
I would say Arthur is kind of stupid, not because he's hurt about this happening, but because he don't consider enchantment, what's more likely Lancelot comes back from what's supposed to be a sure death, only to seduce Gwen and then commit suicide, or Morgana or some other sorcerer made a false Lancelot, and sent him with a subtle love potion to break Gwen and Arthur apart?

It's not like Arthur hasn't experienced a love potion himself, I get why he's hurt, but I think he took things to be what they seem to be a little too easily, considering how many illusions mind control things possessions and other trickery he's faced over the years, personally I would say the smart response would have been to put Gwen under house arrest, while looking for any hints of enchantment, because this was out of character for both Gwen and Lancelot, so at minimum there should be a big investigation into whether there was more involved.

It's Camelot, at this point they should always assume there's sorcery involved when odd things occur, of course this is stupidity Arthur exhibits often, just like how he never listens to Merlin, no matter how many times previous he's been right, Arthur has this stupid tendency to never suspect trickery, even though he has been tricked time and again.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/28
That was SO funny, loved the last part. And I did think it was Merlin at the start *cries*. A few grammar problems but other than that it was great! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
aww so cute
CaitiAthena chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
did Uther ... okay then
Tempest's Rain chapter 38 . 5/27/2017
I think that he was faking, but was probably surprised that they actually did a mock battle like that in the first place. Lance and Arthur would more likely be embarrassed and angry than come up with that on he spot.
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
this one was particularly funny because the treatment of Merlin in the show reflects the treatment of a mistress from that time period. so considering this it's not that strange to assume that though Merlin and Arthur weren't canonically having intercourse .. it makes sense that others might assume !
Lya200 chapter 63 . 10/22/2016
I'll never think chess the same ever again...
Lya200 chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
Please tell me the bit with the dragon came AFTER the series finale. I don't know why, but I've always been touchy with a fire dragon (especially used as proof of having magic) that was in a story before the series finale.
Lya200 chapter 58 . 10/22/2016
This is the second story on this site that made me want to declare my "undying love for Uther Pendragon." Why?
Lya200 chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Oh my gosh the pillow war!
Lya200 chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Okay, but seriously, who's scared of bald Uther in a dress? I want to say that the bald bit has to do with Gwaine, but where does Uther and the dress come from?
Lya200 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
You are writing Gwaine perfectly in my opinion
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Hi!I love "Life in Camelot!It's real cute!Thank you very much!