Reviews for No Space in Between
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You really should do a multi chapter fic of this! Too good to end just when getting interesting!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I hope Quinn called. Fun one shot! Enjoyed the continuation from the other story.
icesk8er chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I just read both "One Degree of Separation" and this story. They are both great. I really hope you writ another part to this. I think this has the potential to be a great multi-part story. I can't wait to read some of the other stories you've written.
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Reading (or re-reading) your ficd reminds me why I love Faberry so much.
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I liked it :P
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw, I got all giddy at the end of this, do so love a happy ending! I like how this unfolded, with Quinn completely ignoring the event and carrying on, and Rachel like a dog with a bone, unwilling to let it go. Very in character and made for a good build up.

You do quite well describing the tension in the moment, too. I was waiting with Rachel for Quinn to push her away before that kiss. And so tentatively started... just delicious.

I typically don't read fic below an M rating (one of those sleazy types) but I made the exception for yours, because you're that good. I have not been disappointed!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Gawd, the eye sexing between the two was just unbearable in a good way. You know, to the point that I’d faint LOL. But dude, that conversation in Puck’s room was very intense. The talk was such a foreplay XDD It just became scalding hot when they finally kissed. There were fireworks everywhere XD

Quinn’s resistance and denial to her feelings was adorable. It always made everything exciting. Poor Rachel though. Finn had no consideration of Rachel’s feelings and just embarrassed her like that in front of many people just because he’s mad. The douchebag, serves him right.

Thanks for the read! D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Realistic and cool 3
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good finish to the story. No matter what can't keep Faberry apart :)
lnkmstr10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wonderful continuation. Very enjoyable, as was the first one. I just love Quinn in these one shots...just something so lovely about her. Another great one!
dsath chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Thank you. This story was amazing!
DrWhoFan71 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really loved both this, and "One Degree of Separation". It was a really interesting storyline that you explored well, and I really enjoyed reading them!

Your writing is really good, and I like your portrayal of Faberry in all of your stories. I know that this was just a one-shot sequel to another one-shot, but is there any chance that you could continue? I definitely think that this has got a lot of potential ;) Great job!
jock chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
So I just came across your sequel. I loved the first one, and I kind of adore the whole thing. From Rachel telling Quinn she’s ‘pitchy’, to the looks, to Rachel seeking her, to the confrontation, then Quinn comforting her, to it kind of being full circle ending with a phone call, it was all wonderfully written.

One of my favorite lines was:

"Let me guess," Quinn's low voice cuts through the fog in her brain, only to make it even foggier at the same time.

All round awesome story! I shouldn’t be greedy & ask for more chapters, but you left the chance open, so I think you should do it :)
panesthesia chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved this fic! I really hope you'll continue it
lulu chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
One of the best fics I've read recently. Beautifully in character with the right dose of bittersweet. My Faberry heart couldn't have been happier with it. Amazing!