Reviews for Strife
Omg wow you really pulled it off! Loved it :D
Mayne chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
POOR RENO OMG! When he walked out though ;(
So much angst.

I KNEW it! As soon as he picked up the phone, I said to myself I said," He's gonna have to kill those two " Least I was halfway right...

Wow, what a thing to tack on a chapter before the last. You're right... the romance took over and now with this reminder that they're on a mission so close to the end, things feel rushed and a bit confused. Still readable, though.
Mayne chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
There he goes again! Jealous!/Emo!Cloud giving me all sorts of angst! ARGH!

That speech Reno gave him though. Lol. So bittersweet ;(
Mayne chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
I don't even know
So much angst
So much confusion

It feels like an infatuation though, to be honest. I don't believe people can "fall" that quickly. Yea, I know this is more than ten years old but I'm gonna give honest reviews regardless!
Mayne chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Tifa is too adorable.

Rofl that while scene with Reeve. Bless him for picking up the trash xD

Noooo, is this going where I think it's going? Cause Jealous!Cloud gives me so much angst and I end up yelling a lot.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Just begun highschool? What were you, a super genius? You had such a mature voice. Woah, dude.

Hilarious per usual and mad props for not making our fair headed hero an idiot. Pet peeve of mine D:
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
"Let's just say that when you get really tanked and wake up half-naked in a dumpster with a dog licking nacho cheese off your leg, you tend to do a lot of thinking."

I'm dying of laughter omg
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Lmfao a mullet. This is getting exciting!
Maybe chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Oh my goodness what could possibly be happening ahhh!

Lmao Reno is such an asshole.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Oh em gee
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Lmfao culinary arts
Mayne chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I nearly choked on my cornflakes! Lmfao this chapter was hilarity! When Rude spoke in ellipses, omg.
MarnieWasThere chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Gotta say thanks for a fantastic story. Loved the intelligent way you wrote the characters and the courage you showed following your plot. Adding it to favorites.
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I thank you for the happy ending.

you're right, you don't often see them for Reno...

so thanks _ it was nice and fresh
kitsune13 chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
so - review at the end - and I'm glad you finished this - I really enjoyed this! I admit, the first part started off as just plain fun. I thought you caught the characters really well - Cloud's actually intelligent(hence the dry 'obvious' statements), Tifa's a no nonsense kind of girl and Reno - I'll admit, I hadn't really thought too hard about what makes him him before but your fic was really amazing. And honestly, I actually enjoyed watching the three of them interact - it would have been easy to see them secretly enjoying it too but you didn't go that way. Your twist was unexpected but I enjoyed it too. Depth isn't a bad thing and I did like that you managed to keep the story Reno-centric without sacrificing Tifa and Cloud's personalities. I also appreicated that you didn't make either of the males a jerk. There are too many poor writers out there that can't manage a fic without OCing competing characters into the ground just so their chosen 'hero' can win the girl at the end. But you didn't. We felt for both Cloud and Reno and neither one of them ended up being out of character. Your last chapter was amazing well done too - each their own ways and you left Reno's motives up in the air until the end, much as he felt himself. Excellent story all around and I'm glad I came along for the ride. Thanks and great job.