Reviews for Treasure
tom felton3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
lol this chapter is soo weird lol just stop with the gay couple...
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
nice story so far, i like it!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
wahhhhhhhh! harry! Try get back ur memories!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
please adopt it guys! tell me when u do!
exaigon chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Oh my poor Harry...

I don't envy Firenze when he finally sees him again. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Armstrong chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
More please? V. Good!
noirekitsune chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
please, please,PLEASE tell me harry remembers and bitch slaps evryone there soon and gets back to fereinze?

PLEASE? *runs off crying*

...*cough*well anyway i really got into the story and i cant wait to see harry get some revenge against dumles and the others and get back to his mate!

i hope to see more soon!

XxIveryaxX chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Please update this story its really goooooood
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
plz update soon! :)
The Critiquing Reviewer chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Well, I must say, I was greatly intrigued by the summary. Centaur/Harry happens to be my kink and I was curious to see how it was written. Unfortunately, the original author really did make a mess of things.

The pace of the story is very fast. The bashing of characters is over done. The plot line is very cliché. There's so much wrong here that I just couldn't go on; not even for that last chapter. In fact, I just got the Mother of all Migraines reading this.

Alright, let's begin.

First off, the beginning of Harry's and Firenze's relationship; There are no words to describe how disappointed I was to read such a thing. I actually had to scroll up to reread the genre, as I feared that I had clicked a parody in my haste to read. Hurt/Comfort/Romance was nowhere to be found. Parody/Humor fit the story more.

Second, Ron; God, I just...God. That was entirely unbelievable, even for him. Character bashing to the max JUST to have an excuse to turn Harry into a Centaur. It was BAD, extremely BAD. Horrid. My eyes are actually burning from this. Yes, Ron is a jealous kid, annoying half the time, misguided, etc, but the hate that just streamed from nowhere made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Third, everyone's reaction/results of said reactions; I hardly want to touch on it, but it must be done. It was even worse than Ron's part. Dumbledore is being overly evil in front of witnesses that, gasp shock gasp, are shocked to see him acting in such a way. Why are they even there? If he's going to do something so evil, why bring in witnesses?

You know what, my head is really pounding right now. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I am...disappointed in this story. You did not write most of what is here, I know, but you could at least fix it up. I get this feeling I'll be called a coward for not signing in, or complained about in an A/N, so allow me to say something to you and everyone who reads the comments too.

The Critiquing Reviewer has never had an FF Account, but I have written stories, published them, and I go back over the ones that I've reviewed to either see if the author improved or to see if I was bitched at. Half of the people's stories I've reviewed are gone from this sight, author's under the false impression that I am flaming their stories. This is not a flame, this is a critique. An honest to goodness critique, as rare as that is.

I would LOVE to read your stories when they are rewritten. I would LOVE to see what happens when you look back at the before and after, and see how much you've improved. I would LOVE for at least one person I've critiqued to not call me out my name and/or delete their stories after I do so. Critique is not the end of the world, it's the beginning of a written one.

So please, work on this story, make it your own! Flesh it out, turn down the character bashing, the reactions, the cheesy dialogue, the...everything else! If such a thing cannot be done or is not possible, then please put this in the Parody/Humor section, because there's no way in hell this can be taken seriously!

Sincerely,

The Critiquing Reviewer

-vanishes-
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I love this story and I hate ron and dumbles! please consider geting back to this eventally
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
nice really nice... will harry aver gey his memory back?
Saiyan Mother chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
it's been months since you've updated this story. Are you going to continue it?
Angel-Jin chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I really like this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Ex Mentis chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
XD I'm sorry, but I can't help but find it amusing that this fic has already passed through two hands before coming to you.

Anywho, great fic!

I'm curious to see just what all will happen to Harry before he gets freed. And then, what will happen when he sees Firenze! This won't end well.