Reviews for Alternate Endings
ObsessedFangurl chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I really wanted that the 'Wanted' ( lol ) ending is like this.. I love Fox with my full heart and it just broke when I watched 'Wanted' yesterday when I saw her on the ground, dead. Anyways, I really ship Wesley & Fox 3 This is like.. the best 'Wanted' story I ever read! Thank you for publishing this amazing story :)!
Mistia chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
Some chapters I wish you could elaborate, but all in all for a first fic goes, this is well written!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 29 . 2/7/2014
Aww! So Cute!
Dean chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Wow. This story is great! You are good. I love everything about it. The details, the plot, the emotions, all of it. I can pictured each one of the characters into the movie. Love it! Thanks for sharing the fic ;))
HevskiiNY chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this fan-fic. Kept true to the original story but as you intended more detailed and personal. Very good!
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Brilliant
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 29 . 6/30/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! I wish the film had had a happy ending for them like this but it was awesome anyway! Thanks! :D
xXNeonCiaraRulesXx chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
This is better than any other wanted stories I've seen; it actually has the movie's real quotes :)
Jolie chapter 29 . 1/28/2012
Ack the review sent itself before I finished. As I was saying, I am a BIG fan of reading fanfic, writing (but not posting) fanfic, and most of all, FOX! I'm glad to have found someone who is as passionate about her as I am, and youve given her a lot more depth... Thx for writing! Btw, the Brad Pitt remark was so funny and ironic. Also, why did Fox become a nurse and not a lawyer? Just curious. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2012
I know this was probably written a while ago, and all 29 chapters were out when I read it. I read it all at once and there were many brilliantly emotional chapters and other not so great but still quite good ones. Nice job! I'm personally a huge fan
livebyinsanity chapter 29 . 1/19/2012
It was a very good and enjoyable story from start to finish. However, I would have preferred the final chapter to be more detailed because I thought it was slightly rushed. Very good though.

~livebyinsanity
Shawnied777 chapter 29 . 11/1/2011
OMG! Your story was sooooooo good! I had always hoped someone would write a story like this and you did a fantastic job! I really wanted the two of them to end up together and I was sad when she died, though totally appropriate for the film. Nice work!
Celtic-Memories chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
Ooh pretty good. Wes thought he was the weak one and he's holding up Fox now. They're both holding each other up...

I'm glad they had children. . And Wes got the 'normal' life his father wanted him to have, and Fox got to be the wife of a doctor, not to be an unmarried lawyer who thinks Brad Pitt is hot. lol
Celtic-Memories chapter 28 . 10/27/2011