Reviews for Through These Albino Eyes
OrangeFace99 chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
This is perfect. I swear to God, this is one of the best AU's I have read, Also, adding to the fact it's PruHun made it better.
OrangeFace99 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god this chapter is perfect
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
When I started I thought he was dead. That was a good story. :)
SayMrrp chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
Best confession ever.

Anyway, I think this is awesome! I would wish for a chapter on Vash and Lily...

Awesome story!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Woah. Ukraine's the ghost.
whyarealltheusernamestaken chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
I fucking love Lovino.
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Best pruhun ever! I ship them a lot, and this was great! Everybody is a prucan fan, and I hate that pairing! :):):):):):):):):):) I really enjoyed this.
andy-chan24 chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Ohhh. That made me cry. Goddamn. Gilbert really had it bad. Somebody make this guy a monument!
andy-chan24 chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
That intro made me cry. Besides being a goof, Gilbert's a really good brother. Much like Itachi from Naruto.
andy-chan24 chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I'll settle with Lovino being bisexual. :P
andy-chan24 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
"Y-yeah!" Ludwig managed, twisting out of the other's grasp. Then, standing tall in his too-short pajama pants and faded t-shirt, he announced, "I'm gonna make super fast cars!"

Nothing's happening yet and I'm already starting to tear up. Seeing Gilbert and Ludwig like this hurts my heart. T_T
Sophie chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE PRUHUN! You are a genius!
I love you! I'm going to create an account on here, I'm going to come back and favorite this and comment again! Thank you SO MUCH! (Just sayin', I stayed up last night reading this. Gee, did I say that before?) 3
Sophie chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
My head will soon explode from withheld laughter. I read the last couple of paragraphs and facepalmed. I LOVE YOU!
Sophie chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
It's the middle of the night. I'm reading this chapter and quietly shaking with laughter. Don't stop!
LunarMiracle chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
"And they all fucking lived happily ever after, the end" Omg that is perfect. :D I'm not a fan of PruHun, but this story was absolutely beautiful! Loved it, can't wait to read the extras! 3