Reviews for Status Quo
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 3/12
good story I like it alot
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 3/12
that was an interesting confrontation
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 3/12
this was a very heavy chapter and explains the crystal core in redemption
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 3/12
I really love how you flesh out and weave lore into this insightful story
Nathaniel chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I read Redemption before this story. It seems like Redemption occurred after Status Quo. I do consider Status Quo a good prequal to Redemption.
Brenden chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
goodwork
mysteriousguy898 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Too bad X doesn't get a happy ending, or even an ending in general. As far as I know, Model X never stopped fighting for peace. Who on earth would direct their CREATION to become God? Isn't it, by defintion, impossible for something to be created with limits and become all-powerful? I mean, Dr. Wily's Zero was supposed to do that, and got darn close, but still.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
So, how did Copy survive? Something about a new body, and hibernation. Still, this fic was AWESOME! Hopefully the awesomesauce will spill over into Recovery!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Umm... Say what? Didn't Copy-Rock self-destruct? Since when do dead, exploded robot masters "chirp"?
MungoJerry chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
MY BRAIN JUST WENT BSOD.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Of course, the whole plan falls apart if Blues says, "Heck no, I'm not helping you, even to help Rock!" I just can't see Blues riding off to the rescue, especially for someone else's problem.
BlackRussian chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
I've only gotten chances to read snatches of this fic as you've developed it, but from what I've read you've come up with a very interesting and unique interpretation of the Megamix series, and I am excited to see where you go with it. You have some pretty complex sci-fi elements going on as well, which is tricky to write (I sure can't do it, haha).

I too have read that in canon Rockman doesn't know Blues is really his brother (which I support), but I don't see that very much in fanfiction and am glad to see someone break out of the ice. Well done, I hope to see more soon!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Blues is not going to like that last bit. I like your concept of the barrage of sensory network info. Great work, and I guess it isn't over, despite the tone of Blues' remarks.
MungoJerry chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Oh, Blues... that's why you hit Wily. :(
mysteriousguy898 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
What does this new(?) directive mean in terms of stopping Dr. Wily? Will Rock choose Blues over Dr. Light?