Reviews for The Married Life
Taylor820 chapter 8 . 6/1
I'm soooo addicted omg I love this story my two favorite characters Elana and Damon
Please please please update you can't leave your story like that. That ending is the definition of a cliff hanger please update
alyssahandley55 chapter 18 . 1/28
please update... I want to know what happen
Mariah April May chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
the story was going great up till now ...
please update
Namjoon chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
I hope you update soon. It's been awhile and I want to know what happens next. Do Kathetine and Elena go through with the plan? I have a feeling that they do.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
plzzzzzzzzz post more i am so obsessed with this
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Please please ease right more abot what happens after that! I WANT MOREplease please please please please please please
rockyro chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
please update soon!
Eekdancer chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
Please please please finish this story. I'm so intreged and I was to know so badly how it ends. Once again please finish this. And I absolutely love your writing style and story lines.
LGZSPECCY chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Please please update this! I love it!
HaleyMae0202 chapter 18 . 5/7/2015
I would really want this to continue. You should make Damon think that the baby has died in a car accident but then eventually tell him. To where the tension between the couple is gone.
karalynnlovison chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
MAKE MORE...
karalynnlovison chapter 18 . 3/6/2015
I have a question? How do you post your own fan fiction on the site for others to see.
karalynnlovison1 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
It is very good but add some Damon parts like Damon saving Elena and maybe even Elena dying and Damon grieveing and trying to take care of baby. And you should really make it a girl to make Damon upset LOL :)Keep going it's very good
karalynn lovison chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Dude, add more please I need to know what happened. Its good