Reviews for The Married Life
Mariah April May chapter 18 . 9/25
the story was going great up till now ...
please update
Namjoon chapter 18 . 7/25
I hope you update soon. It's been awhile and I want to know what happens next. Do Kathetine and Elena go through with the plan? I have a feeling that they do.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/4
plzzzzzzzzz post more i am so obsessed with this
Please please ease right more abot what happens after that! I WANT MOREplease please please please please please please
rockyro chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
please update soon!
Eekdancer chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
Please please please finish this story. I'm so intreged and I was to know so badly how it ends. Once again please finish this. And I absolutely love your writing style and story lines.
LGZSPECCY chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Please please update this! I love it!
HaleyMae0202 chapter 18 . 5/7/2015
I would really want this to continue. You should make Damon think that the baby has died in a car accident but then eventually tell him. To where the tension between the couple is gone.
karalynnlovison chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
karalynnlovison chapter 18 . 3/6/2015
I have a question? How do you post your own fan fiction on the site for others to see.
karalynnlovison1 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
It is very good but add some Damon parts like Damon saving Elena and maybe even Elena dying and Damon grieveing and trying to take care of baby. And you should really make it a girl to make Damon upset LOL :)Keep going it's very good
karalynn lovison chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Dude, add more please I need to know what happened. Its good
karalynn lovison chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
this is soo good finish it please i need to know
karalynn lovison chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
karalynn lovison chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
This is super good, really good. But it kinda reminds me of the originals when hayley had her baby and had to give her away and fake her death. But other than that, its good. keep going and by the way you should make the baby a girl and name her Mackenzie Bay Salvatore that's my fanfiction baby name for their child