Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Update please
ArellaWhite chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Awesome. I can't even imagine where this story is going...Stefan is up to something and i don't like it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Who are they after? Is it Sophie or maybe Renesmee since they are worried about the vapires? Update soon and i'm so glad you statrted writing again! :)
ArellaWhite chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Yay! Your writing again! I'm so happy now and i wonder what Stefan was so mad about? What's bella's problem? And who are the Ciricle? Are they good or bad? Good i hope. Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Thank you for using my idea. this is Cloverbelle but i can't log in for some reason but outside of that i love this story so please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Cool...but why didn't you let Renesmee get turned? That would have been an interesting twist. Whoever came up with this had a good imagination. And you did a good job with it any how.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Whoever came up with that idea was really smart...i thought there for a minture nessie was going to be stuck as a demon (Which would have been really, really cool) but i was also slightly relieved when she went back to normal. Really good chapter and i really like the fact that renesmee was in it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Poor Ethan ...he really has a hard time. But i still love Stefan more even if Ethan is kinda cute. I literally am dying to read the next chapter so update soon if you don't want me to croak.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Poor Lacie...she really thinks she's doing good. And she's so childish and innocent that whoever it is is using her. Love Ethan and Mayumi together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good story! I wonder how Matthew knows? I can't wait to find out! Please, please, please update soon!
CloverBelle chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I have an idea...not that you would really want to listen to me but i will tell you anyway. it comes from one of the reviews that somebody posted in the previous story.
It was about kids getting turned into demons and i think that would be really cool. In my own personal opinion i think you should do it. You could have renesmee get kidnapped like before and when they find them she could be with a bunch of other kids (maybe in a diffrent demension like sophie was). they could be all dressed up in fancy clothes and sitting around in some sort of daze or something. Then there could be some creep or something turning all the kids into deomons. Maybe by the time they get there renesmee has already been turned and now she's all demonic and has black hair and wings and crap. it would be a bit of sadness that isn't really sad but just depends on how you look at it. like to ethan and mayumi it wouldn't be that bad but to te the vampires and jacob it would probably be horrible.
You don't have to pay me any attention but i think it would be a really good/cool/awesome thing that could happen. and in the last story you said you had originally meant for the story to have more renesmee...so this way it could.
Anyway this is realy good. update soon and would you mind telling me what physical age renesmee in by now? if you want to tell me i'm stupid and creepy then just PM me. but this is a really good story.
ArellaWhite chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Awesome! Demon mermaids and goblins...that's cool. Also you mentioned in the last story in one of the author's notes that you got the ideas for some of these creatures from a book...do you remeber the name of it?
ArellaWhite chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I liked it better than the last one. Are the characters from the last one going to be in here or is it a totally diffrent storyline?
Keep writing, it's really good and update soon!
ArellaWhite chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for you to redo it and start writing again.

Also if you will go check out my newest story and tell me what you think.