Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
Princess Mishawaka chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
The horse family is so sweet. Can't help be smile at Traveller trying to get to Belle's side when their colt was born.

So Bella is going to be turned. I really liked what she told Jasper about drinking responsibly
NatalieLynn chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
Ugh! Your foreshadowing leads us to think that changing her at that moment might prove to be regrettable. The Snape still being there does make me wonder just how Jasper can keep him from finding out. Aside from that, I have a hard time believing Bella will regret it having been done at all.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god lmao, she would say that hahaaa, i can not wait till the change!
lostmom chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
YAY I was so happy when I seen this in my inbox. It was like a little drop of heaven! Thank you and I wish the chapters were longer but I think that's me being selfish.
marauder-fangirl chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Great update!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
holy shit...only bella would say something like that just before Jasper changes her..and what are they to do about snape? post again soon please.
krystal214 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
This might be my favorite lead up to Bella being changed ever. "Drink responsibly." That was hilarious. I can't believe everything that happened in this chapter and I'm so excited for her to wake up. I hope she doesn't eat Snape though. )
laceyndom chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
And the transformation begins! What will 'Snape' think of Bella's disappearance for 3 days? Will she stay away longer or will her control be outstanding?
Luvtwismut chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
That was the sweetest thing reading about the filly being born and all of the love between the three horses! Awwww!

I giggled at Bella's last line there. Very cute, Lillie!

Thanks for the update and recs!

Xox,

Jenny
Reading is a Passion2 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Cute ending.
chacha73 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Awesome update, you're right: the short drabble chapters work perfectly!

This story is so different from other stories, I love it so much!

Thank you for sharing... Can't wait to read more!
jupiter2005 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
lol thats funny "Drink responsibly" i like that i hope to read more and see how things go with the two of them after she changes. update soon.
tigger5600 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Love it! :) yay for her change... can't wait to see what happens when she wakes up :)
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Belle's in labor!

""Jasper paused just outside the stable. "Alright Traveller, I get it. You're gonna be a daddy soon and you want to be there. But you need to settle yourself before I can open the door. Then you can take us there as fast as your legs can carry us, alright?" Jasper realized Snape was looking at him like he was crazy, but he didn't care. Besides, it worked. Traveller settled right down and started whimpering in.

Jasper started inside to get the saddle, but the wave of emotions Traveller shot his way left no question the horse wasn't waiting around that long. Not that Jasper couldn't have raced him and won, but he had to keep up appearances. Appearances which at the moment apparently involved riding Traveller bareback into town.

Traveller took off so fast that Jasper almost second-guessed if he would have won that race after all."" HAHA Traveler's excited to see Belle and his foal.

AWE! I love Jasper can feel the horses' feelings as well as human emotions.

""Instead he hurriedly asked Samuel to have the 4-H kids keep an eye on Traveller, smiling at the appreciation Traveller sent his way. No way that horse was going to complain about extra time with his new daughter and the mare he loved."" AWE!

""Alright then. Love you, see you soon and all that," she said flippantly, tilting her head to expose her neck to him. "Have at it, but don't forget what they say?"

"What's that?"

Bella smirked. "Drink responsibly."" tHAT'S FUNNY!
Starbuck69 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
What fun! Just read this and giggled and "awwwwed" the whole time. Thank you for writing!
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »