Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
jupiter2005 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
lol thats funny "Drink responsibly" i like that i hope to read more and see how things go with the two of them after she changes. update soon.
tigger5600 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Love it! :) yay for her change... can't wait to see what happens when she wakes up :)
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Belle's in labor!

""Jasper paused just outside the stable. "Alright Traveller, I get it. You're gonna be a daddy soon and you want to be there. But you need to settle yourself before I can open the door. Then you can take us there as fast as your legs can carry us, alright?" Jasper realized Snape was looking at him like he was crazy, but he didn't care. Besides, it worked. Traveller settled right down and started whimpering in.

Jasper started inside to get the saddle, but the wave of emotions Traveller shot his way left no question the horse wasn't waiting around that long. Not that Jasper couldn't have raced him and won, but he had to keep up appearances. Appearances which at the moment apparently involved riding Traveller bareback into town.

Traveller took off so fast that Jasper almost second-guessed if he would have won that race after all."" HAHA Traveler's excited to see Belle and his foal.

AWE! I love Jasper can feel the horses' feelings as well as human emotions.

""Instead he hurriedly asked Samuel to have the 4-H kids keep an eye on Traveller, smiling at the appreciation Traveller sent his way. No way that horse was going to complain about extra time with his new daughter and the mare he loved."" AWE!

""Alright then. Love you, see you soon and all that," she said flippantly, tilting her head to expose her neck to him. "Have at it, but don't forget what they say?"

"What's that?"

Bella smirked. "Drink responsibly."" tHAT'S FUNNY!
Starbuck69 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
What fun! Just read this and giggled and "awwwwed" the whole time. Thank you for writing!
TrueSkye chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
"Drink responsibly," LOL.
BriyerRose chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Loved the chapter! Please update again soon!
traceybuie chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
I actually snorted at the end. that was really funny. :)
drtammy1511 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Absolutely fabulous chapter. Traveller's now a daddy! Hopefully, he'll get to spend a good bit of time with Belle and his new daughter, especially if Bella has a good bit of blood lust. We wouldn't want her sucking the life out of him and his new family.

"Drink responsibly!" Wow! Perfect line. How long did it take you to come up with that one? Outstanding! Best line yet. I can't wait for the next chapter, to see Bella actually changed, and I suppose to see them go at it like ravenous bunnies once she is changed... (just hoping).

Thanks again for taking your time to write this wonderful fic.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
LOL! I love Bella's last words!
IheartJW chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Lol that was funny at the end ) "Drink Responsibly" hehee... That was adorable with the horse having her bby & Travellers impatience :)

Great chapter cant wait for the next!
MarySoul chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
"Bella smirked. 'Drink responsibly.'"

***Huge smile***

So sweet AND funny!
yearprincess chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
Lol awesome last line.
katandjasper chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
That had to be the funniest ending to a chapter I have ever read. Now, you have to hurry and update, please. Can't wait for more.
JaspersStoryAlter chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
fantastic! I had always wondered about the 'he never wanted her to associate her orgasms with three days of burning hell.'

It would seem obvious wouldnt it (-:
changedbyEdward chapter 21 . 12/4/2011