Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
Lead69 chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Great to see you back. Not many sleeps now until your official release date. I'm proud and excited for you, lady.
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I love all the communication with the pony! It brings my soft side out :) I used to talk to my horses all the time and they would def talk back or laugh their asses off at me on a regular basis :)
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Magnus! I love that comparison. I love when horses are in fic but gosh I can't really think of many times when the make it in. I believe there was one in Leaves of Grass as well. :)

Really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to see how Bella and Jasper stumble across each other :)
bloodyblond chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
I find myself really enjoying this story. Normally I'm sceptical of humor stories, since more often then not, when humor is used as one of the genres, it borders on cringe-worthy... hmmm.. but that could be because of the short-comings of my own sense of humor. But you did say in your summary that it wasn't a crack-fic, so I sucked it up and gave it a chance after passing it over once or twice. *Hangs head in shame* Trust me, I learned my lesson.

Your storyline and the overall characterization of Bella and Jasper, and the fact that they and their relationship are so... genuine has made this a pleasure to read. You kinda eased the readers into it, without making the pace dreadfully boring, and frankly, I enjoy the shorter chapters. You are very correct on your less is more theory. At times, I truly believe it takes more talent for an author to convey so much in a few short pages, that it takes others 40 pages of typing to do. Not that I don't appreciate the effort authors put into their stories, because trust me I do, it's just these ones are a little easier to process and enjoy. So, trust me, it works.

And as a little sidenote, can I just say, I'm loving the random use of a Snape like character. *Looks around guiltily* Just like Jasper, I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with the actual Snape character. Unlike your preference for Harry/Hermione, I'm Severus/Hermione all the way... and yes, that pairing does make me feel incredibly pervy at times.

Keep up the awesomeness! I look incredibly forward to more.
lostmom chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
It has been too long but I understand the details of every day life. Thanks so much for the update and I look forward to where this is headed...
Genesis26 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
I love this story so far. Keep up the great work!
IheartJW chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
They didn't change him?

Great chap can't wait for the next :)
lindsaydrumm chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
I really like this story :-) I've read a lot of Jasper/Bella stories but this one is one of my favorites!
changedbyEdward chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
:) Love it as usual.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
I let the beaver thing go...it could be worse if she was to drink from mountain lions..(pussy and what not!) i could have had a field day but decided it best to leave it be. now since i'm reading this and watching harry potter i think i would answer jasper question of eating snape as a yes...at least for now. post again soon.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
I was wondering where this went lol, i loved it!
jupiter2005 chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
lol jasper something else. i would be asking the same because that man is annoying and persistant. update soon.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
This is SO cute!
krystal214 chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
Amazing sexual skill for the win! Thank goodness he finally gave in or they would have continued that way (painfully so) forever with how stubborn they both are.

I love the idea of using Bigfoot as a scapegoat. Fantastic. Snape/Prof. Gates certainly has handled all of this well. I'm impressed, and loving the fact that he is there as support for Bella to continue her own research despite her "condition". I really hope Bella is able to do the press thing for NatGeo.

Congrats for your release date as well! )
Libby Blue chapter 24 . 3/15/2012