Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I don't really like pie...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Professor Snape-love it.
thinggtwoo chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
I LOVE this!
mrsgravyrug chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
This is an absolutely wonderful story and I am hooked. I do hope you plan on continuing it. Has Snape, uh...I mean Gates been told about the restrictions on his vampire knowledge? What if he took the research to a new level and discovered a way to reverse the effects of the venom? That's something someone like Rosalie and Edward would appreciate.

Speaking of Edward, is he going to show up in this story? If he is, I hope it's a long way down the road. Of course with her being on television with both the National Geographic show and the other show, I could see how they might show up a lot earlier.
LittleRed1985 chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Def worth the wait. And I guess we can't really be mad at ya for being published and expanding your awesomeness, now can we? lol And i think the lack of innuendo was due to the fact that our brains were still stuck in naked Jasper mode. That's my excuse anyway lol
KNG1986 chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
"Are you sure I can't kill him?" I like the humor and lack of tradition in this story.
Lead69 chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Great to see you back. Not many sleeps now until your official release date. I'm proud and excited for you, lady.
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I love all the communication with the pony! It brings my soft side out :) I used to talk to my horses all the time and they would def talk back or laugh their asses off at me on a regular basis :)
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Magnus! I love that comparison. I love when horses are in fic but gosh I can't really think of many times when the make it in. I believe there was one in Leaves of Grass as well. :)

Really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to see how Bella and Jasper stumble across each other :)
bloodyblond chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
I find myself really enjoying this story. Normally I'm sceptical of humor stories, since more often then not, when humor is used as one of the genres, it borders on cringe-worthy... hmmm.. but that could be because of the short-comings of my own sense of humor. But you did say in your summary that it wasn't a crack-fic, so I sucked it up and gave it a chance after passing it over once or twice. *Hangs head in shame* Trust me, I learned my lesson.

Your storyline and the overall characterization of Bella and Jasper, and the fact that they and their relationship are so... genuine has made this a pleasure to read. You kinda eased the readers into it, without making the pace dreadfully boring, and frankly, I enjoy the shorter chapters. You are very correct on your less is more theory. At times, I truly believe it takes more talent for an author to convey so much in a few short pages, that it takes others 40 pages of typing to do. Not that I don't appreciate the effort authors put into their stories, because trust me I do, it's just these ones are a little easier to process and enjoy. So, trust me, it works.

And as a little sidenote, can I just say, I'm loving the random use of a Snape like character. *Looks around guiltily* Just like Jasper, I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with the actual Snape character. Unlike your preference for Harry/Hermione, I'm Severus/Hermione all the way... and yes, that pairing does make me feel incredibly pervy at times.

Keep up the awesomeness! I look incredibly forward to more.
lostmom chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
It has been too long but I understand the details of every day life. Thanks so much for the update and I look forward to where this is headed...
Genesis26 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
I love this story so far. Keep up the great work!
IheartJW chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
They didn't change him?

Great chap can't wait for the next :)
lindsaydrumm chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
I really like this story :-) I've read a lot of Jasper/Bella stories but this one is one of my favorites!
changedbyEdward chapter 24 . 3/19/2012