Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
krystal214 chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
Amazing sexual skill for the win! Thank goodness he finally gave in or they would have continued that way (painfully so) forever with how stubborn they both are.

I love the idea of using Bigfoot as a scapegoat. Fantastic. Snape/Prof. Gates certainly has handled all of this well. I'm impressed, and loving the fact that he is there as support for Bella to continue her own research despite her "condition". I really hope Bella is able to do the press thing for NatGeo.

Congrats for your release date as well! )
Libby Blue chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
tigger5600 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Starbuck69 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
So so fun! Loving it! Thank you!
Fleur24 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
""Bella hummed again, her voice sleepy as if she had just woken up in the middle of a dream. "Of course. You're my Jasper." She nuzzled her head deeper into the crook of his neck.

Well, he certainly liked that description. "Yes, I am. And who are you?"

"I'm your Bella." For the first time in a long time a word popped into his mind and he felt the weight of the truth behind it."" AWE!

I lOVE how Snape was completely none judgemental about Bella feeding off of people and suggested blood banks.

He might a good guy to keep around.
JezeBelDK chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Finally a new chapter :o)

Twisted-Twilighter chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
I love the last line from Jasper. LOL!
NatalieLynn chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Getting the alert for this totally made my day! I am so glad she came back to herself and remembers the most important stuff (like Jasper!). I'm also happy that the stomach flu has left your house and your muse has returned. I missed you, especially since you left me dangling from the edge of a cliff. :) Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad she didn't kill Snape. He's such a unique character. I love hiss all business approach to their little meeting. The man has balls t be able to face her unafraid, even after she decided to go with a traditional diet of human blood. :)
scrosby66 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter, glad thta things have calmed down at home for you! Thanks for writing!
thepinktabby chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Yay you're alive! I loved the update! You totally should have jasper sucking on some beavers. Lol cause you know bells would say something about that. Hehe. Thanks fir the update.
katandjasper chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Loved it and can't wait for more.
Jasperaddict chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I was afraid you gave up. Well worth the wait :)
TheLadyKT chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
yummy and hilarious.
Cullen Cousin chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Good to see you back! I know how it is, when RL gets in the way and your muse decides to take a vacation!

I love how they let Snape live and now he is torturing them in a scientific way!

Excellent chapter!

CC
wendy1969 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
I like how Snape isnt being all i wanna tell the world or running screaming insanity or cannibalism.

He is even trying to help in some small way with her diet.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »