Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
NatalieLynn chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Getting the alert for this totally made my day! I am so glad she came back to herself and remembers the most important stuff (like Jasper!). I'm also happy that the stomach flu has left your house and your muse has returned. I missed you, especially since you left me dangling from the edge of a cliff. :) Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad she didn't kill Snape. He's such a unique character. I love hiss all business approach to their little meeting. The man has balls t be able to face her unafraid, even after she decided to go with a traditional diet of human blood. :)
scrosby66 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter, glad thta things have calmed down at home for you! Thanks for writing!
thepinktabby chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Yay you're alive! I loved the update! You totally should have jasper sucking on some beavers. Lol cause you know bells would say something about that. Hehe. Thanks fir the update.
katandjasper chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Loved it and can't wait for more.
Jasperaddict chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I was afraid you gave up. Well worth the wait :)
TheLadyKT chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
yummy and hilarious.
Cullen Cousin chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Good to see you back! I know how it is, when RL gets in the way and your muse decides to take a vacation!

I love how they let Snape live and now he is torturing them in a scientific way!

Excellent chapter!

CC
wendy1969 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
I like how Snape isnt being all i wanna tell the world or running screaming insanity or cannibalism.

He is even trying to help in some small way with her diet.
yearprincess chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
I've missed this story. Glad to have you back.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Your dirty mind is just fine :)

Loved this chapter! Snape makes me lose it, he is so nonchalant its hilarious! :)
missmelly chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Golly, I love these two! So right, so perfect. Sorry you've been sick and you know we will wait for you as long as it takes, right?
TessLouise chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
I LOVE Snape!
imwithemmett chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
I so love Snape.
laceyndom chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Love this chapter!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Oh Jasper and Bella are admitting they are mates. DUH of course they are.

Bella is doing pretty good so far at being a vamp but to be in a small place with a human might not be a good idea.

Just have a big party and put Bella in the middle and if she makes it YAY it not Big Foot made a visit.
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »