Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I like the story and I think it's really going to become Very Interesting.

You are right about the name. I am not good at it but

Looking for what is right in front of your face.

Finding a vampire, a horse and mythical Beings.

Told you I am not any good at this. I tried.
LoveStoryFan chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I am anxious to see where this goes. Glad you chose to continue it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh I am sure you will make a very good story with this. Your beginning opens up a whole lot of ideas and a lot of emotions.

I love Jasper and you write him "very" well.
MinervaCullen chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
ooooh you should call it Tripping on Myths. No? hmmm, anyway, I really like it so far.
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Neat story premise. Love that he kept her book & sniffs it, sweet little touch there.

Jasper gets the horse, and Bella, girl, you gotta totally ride JASPER! Over and over and...well, you get the point. Oh sweet mercy, the visual!
drtammy1511 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter! I wondered what the hell the title had to do with the story. Don't have any suggestions for you, though. I have a hard enough time naming my own stories when I know the whole plot, lol.

Love that Jazz found the horse. He deserves a companion who's not afraid of him. Can't wait until he finds Bella, though. (Jazzy is my heart, in all shapes, sizes, and degrees of hardness.)

Can't believe Bella lives with Mike and Jessica. That's just ewwww. Don't want that picture in my head.

Update soon. Loving the story.
leajones chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
of course we still love you, and now this story too! I suck at titles but a lonely vampire, a crazy girl and a mountain.

Lea
ystrad chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
interesting looking forward to more
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Jasper had made some valid points and I don't blame him for leaving the Cullens.

Loved the idea he bought a horse from underneath Bella and he doesn't know it and the same for her!

Excellent chapter!

You asked for a title suggestion, how about "Searching for Lost Souls". I figure, since Jasper is on his own to find himself, Bella is on the search for mythical creatures and neither one realizes that they are searching for each other. And Bella always believed that the vamps had souls.

CC
victoria79 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
lmao...I love love love it...it's totally funny without being cheesy and I LOVE Mike as a good (albeit horny) guy :)
MrsMajorJ chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Oh, did Bella get to see the e-mail pic of the horse? Oh she'll be pissed when she finds that Jazz has it! jess is a nice donkey isn't she? Oh sorry, that was mean. Poor jessica, FF paints her so badly. Steph made her shallow, we've crucified the poor girl. And there is no way that come next fall ane we meet Peter and Char they are going to live up to the Peter that the fandom has created.

Back to this chapter, loved it...and that was a fast turn around on an update. Thanks! write more!
traceybuie chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I think that it's kind of funny that Jasper (unknowingly) stole Bella's horse. hehe I do hope that Bella leaves Mike and Jessica behind. Even with improvements, I can't stand those characters. :) It's hard to think about helping you with a title when I don't know the "whole" story idea like you do. I agree that title is not appealing though. I almost didn't read ch. 1 because it sounded like a crack fic. The only reason I did was because I adore Jasper and just had to see for myself. :)
victoria79 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
very different, but as usual I love your stories! title threw me off at first lol, but I like where you're going with this. :)
changedbyEdward chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Mike and Jessica the horndogs is hilarious. :)
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Looks great so far! Thanks for writing!
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »