Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Neat story premise. Love that he kept her book & sniffs it, sweet little touch there.

Jasper gets the horse, and Bella, girl, you gotta totally ride JASPER! Over and over and...well, you get the point. Oh sweet mercy, the visual!
drtammy1511 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter! I wondered what the hell the title had to do with the story. Don't have any suggestions for you, though. I have a hard enough time naming my own stories when I know the whole plot, lol.

Love that Jazz found the horse. He deserves a companion who's not afraid of him. Can't wait until he finds Bella, though. (Jazzy is my heart, in all shapes, sizes, and degrees of hardness.)

Can't believe Bella lives with Mike and Jessica. That's just ewwww. Don't want that picture in my head.

Update soon. Loving the story.
leajones chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
of course we still love you, and now this story too! I suck at titles but a lonely vampire, a crazy girl and a mountain.

ystrad chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
interesting looking forward to more
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Jasper had made some valid points and I don't blame him for leaving the Cullens.

Loved the idea he bought a horse from underneath Bella and he doesn't know it and the same for her!

Excellent chapter!

You asked for a title suggestion, how about "Searching for Lost Souls". I figure, since Jasper is on his own to find himself, Bella is on the search for mythical creatures and neither one realizes that they are searching for each other. And Bella always believed that the vamps had souls.

victoria79 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
lmao...I love love love's totally funny without being cheesy and I LOVE Mike as a good (albeit horny) guy :)
MrsMajorJ chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Oh, did Bella get to see the e-mail pic of the horse? Oh she'll be pissed when she finds that Jazz has it! jess is a nice donkey isn't she? Oh sorry, that was mean. Poor jessica, FF paints her so badly. Steph made her shallow, we've crucified the poor girl. And there is no way that come next fall ane we meet Peter and Char they are going to live up to the Peter that the fandom has created.

Back to this chapter, loved it...and that was a fast turn around on an update. Thanks! write more!
traceybuie chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I think that it's kind of funny that Jasper (unknowingly) stole Bella's horse. hehe I do hope that Bella leaves Mike and Jessica behind. Even with improvements, I can't stand those characters. :) It's hard to think about helping you with a title when I don't know the "whole" story idea like you do. I agree that title is not appealing though. I almost didn't read ch. 1 because it sounded like a crack fic. The only reason I did was because I adore Jasper and just had to see for myself. :)
victoria79 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
very different, but as usual I love your stories! title threw me off at first lol, but I like where you're going with this. :)
changedbyEdward chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Mike and Jessica the horndogs is hilarious. :)
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Looks great so far! Thanks for writing!
Lead69 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You know I like a road less travelled and with this lady it’s nothing but a beaten path. A scientifically intelligent Bella – well I’ve never. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

I normally like a bit of length but hell, give it to me short and sweet lol.

Great to see you back, even if it is only to cure your writer’s block. Lea :)
Isabel Masen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I would like to see where you are going with this. Short ones is good if you will update more often but if not I definitely would love longer chapters. LOL
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hmmm, I am totally loving it. I think chapters like the one you posted this time would be perfect. I hope that you could post similar chapters weekly, at least, but I like the dual view. I think the length is just right.

Great chapter, btw. Could you expound on why Jasper is alone? Did the others run him off? It, at least, sounds like he's communicating with Carlisle. A little more background would be greatly appreciated.

I can't wait for more.

marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »