Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I;m so looking forward to more on this..
ForksPixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh, this is great. Easy reading, light hearted and an interesting plot. The length of the chapter was perfect... those long ass chapters, by some authors, seem to be filled with adjetives just fill the page or get the numbers in. This is was just enough information and not frustrating as some drabbles may be.

Great job,

Pix
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You're right - it's completely different to your usual stories. But, I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next update.
VictoriaRyan26 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really like this. Great start!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
sounds interesting enough for me to alert it
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Looks like fun!
smelsies chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Okay well this looks really awesome to me so far and I would love to read more.
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh yay! A new story to read! I've been looking for something new lately, but nothing was catching my attention. This has caught my attention for sure! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
TheBonfireoftheVanities chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I was reading this and I wanted to point out that there is the field of cryptozoology which is the study of animals whose existence has not been proven, such as the Lech Ness monster, Big Foot and Chupacabra. I don't know if there's a genetics subdivision, but I would think not.

Anyway, I thought this was a good beginning and I can't wait to see where you're taking this.
ForksReverie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I am intrigued by your variations on Bella and Jasper, one of my favorite pairings. I look forward to more - either short and frequent or longer, less frequent updates . . . you are the author, so whatever works for you!
BonsaiKitty chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Love it...more, please ;)
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Well, you know me. If you're writing, I'm reading. :)
Shanny7822 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahhh...something original, how refreshing. I am definitely intrigued. Can't wait for an update.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hmmmmm...interesting! Like to see where you take this.

Excellent start!

CC
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Really interesting story! Please updaaaate! (And I think I prefer more frequent ones) :D
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »