Reviews for Searching for Lost Souls
Lead69 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You know I like a road less travelled and with this lady it’s nothing but a beaten path. A scientifically intelligent Bella – well I’ve never. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

I normally like a bit of length but hell, give it to me short and sweet lol.

Great to see you back, even if it is only to cure your writer’s block. Lea :)
Isabel Masen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I would like to see where you are going with this. Short ones is good if you will update more often but if not I definitely would love longer chapters. LOL
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hmmm, I am totally loving it. I think chapters like the one you posted this time would be perfect. I hope that you could post similar chapters weekly, at least, but I like the dual view. I think the length is just right.

Great chapter, btw. Could you expound on why Jasper is alone? Did the others run him off? It, at least, sounds like he's communicating with Carlisle. A little more background would be greatly appreciated.

I can't wait for more.

Tammy
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I like it and I am due for some B/J stories about now! ;)
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
great start, can't wait for more.
Kartingmom chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You have my attention. I've actually had many of the same thoughts as Bella in your story. Myths come from somewhere, and usually have a thread of truth. Excited to see where you plan to take us on this trip!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Interesting! Looking forward to more!
MrsMajorJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lillie? Is it really you? I've missed you. Actually, I've been getting a little tired of the same-old same-old fanfiction stories and was about to give up on Twilight. but alas, a bright light appears on the horizon and it's Lillie, back with a new story. Ok, enough waxing poetical. I can't wait to read this. I saw at work this e-mail update. I then rushed through my work so I coudl get home to read this. I think I'm going to like this. I choose short, quick updates, I'm getting old and forgetful, drag it out to much, then I have to re-read the whoel story to remember what's going on (or maybe, I've read too much Jasper/Bella *gasp* never too much Jasper/Bella...what was I thinkin
Jacumba chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I think u came up with a plot I haven't read before.
Evanne chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is going to bean awesome fun ride... I can't wait to read more!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I;m so looking forward to more on this..
ForksPixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh, this is great. Easy reading, light hearted and an interesting plot. The length of the chapter was perfect... those long ass chapters, by some authors, seem to be filled with adjetives just fill the page or get the numbers in. This is was just enough information and not frustrating as some drabbles may be.

Great job,

Pix
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You're right - it's completely different to your usual stories. But, I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next update.
VictoriaRyan26 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really like this. Great start!
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »