Reviews for Amore
Sabbysubs chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It's been a long time since I've laughed out loud at anything I'e read on the internet. It's midnight, I'm drinking tea and trying to smother my laughter from the idea of translation errors. This just made my night.
Cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You're so good. Even in crackfic, you write with an ease that propels the reader along. I really like your work. At some point, I'm going to have to login, but in the meantime, expect more reviews.
JadziaVu chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
LOVE the part about his translator! Had me rolling! Such creativity, you really have quite a gift! Please continue to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was so cute and funny! I loved it!
ellenikki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cute story! Very funny, Garrus and Shepard would find an enemy lounge singer if they managed to go on a real date, good thing they have a mutual love of kicking butt!
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
help help i can't stop laughing

Seriously, you are amazing. This is so perfect it hurts; Garrus choking out how much he loves this made me choke myself. Just beautiful.
Reyavie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Bwahahahaha. And that, my people, it's how it's done. Learn your lesson well.

Beyond funny :D
Kamanari chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Damn, I had to leave the room; I couldn't stop laughing.
xbamxheartagramx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I laughed so hard I cried.
Catler chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Bahaha! That was brill. I love how you weaved in the cultural differences, like when Garrus didn't know how to compliment Shepard because she was human, and when his translator stumbled over the song lyrics. Made the story feel that much more authentic. At one point I was laughing so hard I had to get up and wipe my eyes before continuing.

Looking forward to seeing what else you've written :)
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lmao! Too funny! Enjoyed this :)
MalayaKai chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Absolutely freaking perfect. WELL DONE!
SingedFringe chapter 1 . 8/30/2011