Reviews for Blankets and Bedclothes
derek chapter 1 . 9/29
tifa to my naked swimtrunks shaking idiot I am hopping that another crab grabs your swimtrunks and that there are no lifeguards this time so I can fully enjoy the view
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/18
Yeah... those looters got off easy. It's never a good idea to interupt Tifa's cuddle time with Cloud. xD

I can relate to this so much right now. It's currently 35 degrees F right now and my central heats out. I have a space heater, but that only does so much. ; and when you described how Tifa had three pairs of socks on and her feet were still freezing, I could totally relate.

Another adorably funny fic. Writers like you are the reason I love CloTi so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
arrrrrg! im always so wary of the scar sephy gave tifa. maybe she doesnt want any-one to touch it. i know i wouldnt...
Angelus chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cute. No. WONDERFUL!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Jessica Lily 0890 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This one was so cute! I liked Cloud kept the sheets warm while Tifa went and kicked some major butt. Kudos to you, this one was as good as all the others I've read from you. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww..i'm all warm and 'cozy' inside :) Yet another fun story
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
awwww! this was so cozy w I loved it! x3 very well done w for some reason I don't feel cold anymore XD
DarthMittens chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Another great One-Shot! Loved the dialogue and copious amounts of fluff!

2 Questions, though.

1. How can Tifa tell that Cloud doesn't have any socks on through three layers of her own socks...okay, no I'm kidding with that one xD. That was just me being a smart-ass.

For the serious question: Are you going to write any longer (e.g. 30,000 words) stories featuring the best Final Fantasy couple? That would be great, I love your writing style much more than most of the Cloti writers out there!

-DarthMittens
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ooh so this is a sequel to A Hero's Duty? Nicely done. But isn't Seventh Heaven a restaurant/bar?