Reviews for Weapon Wanted: Miester Not
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 11 . 7/11
Your fanfic was really good! I really liked how the tragic back story's played a big part of the main point of the fanfic. Have you ever watched Blue Exorcist? I had an idea were somehow Yukio and all the exwires including Rin traveled back in time to the first day of the anime and watched all the stuff rin went through. It would be like this whole tragic thing. I would write it myself but I've been really busy lately so maybe you could if you want.
Jay Dakra chapter 11 . 4/5
I'm very impressed good job and u uses a lot of descriptive words good job
jokerboy217 chapter 5 . 1/21
Wow, you portrayed Stein nicely, I can feel the sadism rolling off of him!
jokerboy217 chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow, Soul just got played
7ScarletLies chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
What do I think? Abso-effin'-lutely amazing and I love it and it's amazing and I still love it and dang it it's hard to type when your elbow is on a pillow and I'm sticking this in my favorites right now.

... Yeah, that is my thought process in case you were wondering. Kinda makes me curious how I even live with my own brain.
7ScarletLies chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
It's looking good right now and really really REALLy promising. I just hope that I get to 'see' pictures of baby Black Star! _
Midnightdreams3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I love this
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
MAKA MAKA MAKA MAKA MAKA MAKA MAKA MAKA 8 maka's because the number 8 is always symmetrical. MAKA WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!
Kat chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
That was great. I loved how well you could describe souls reluctance to have a meister, and maka's determination. Really great inspiration for my characters who go though a similar phase when they first meet.
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
Y U KEEP MAKING ME DIE? *(#J*! *dies yet again* *mutters* all deh fluffeeeeehz...
LauraDragon chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
LMFAOLMFA-*Dies for the... third... time because of fluff-ness* aghaghaghagh
LauraDragon chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
*after coming back to life, dies of nosebleed from FLUFFEHNESS!*
LauraDragon chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
o0o *gives real Soul a big hug*
Soul: OFF!
LauraDragon chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
ALL DEH FLUFFEHS! *dies from fluffiness*
LauraDragon chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
I bet on Maka. came to this story very late, but, WHAT THE HELL! I can still bet anyway. :P