Reviews for Second Childhood
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/25
Check out Something Terrible and Spacetime's Finest by Dean Trippe.
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/24
About Of gods and machines-it was 1963, not 59.
Cute story. Wish you had been able to finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I love the story and was wondering when you would update it next!
DianaThen chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I know you have every right to your creative liberties, but I would just like to point out that at the age of six, I am fairly sure Spock had not already denounced his human half. He would not have been so quick to deny his emotions and would not be so absolutely fixed upon logic.

That being said, this is a cute little story and I should very much like to see it completed. The only other suggestion I might make is to say at the beginning of each chapter from whose point of view you are writing. It's easy enough to figure out after a paragraph or two, but I'd much prefer not having to make the effort with every new chapter.
Linvalay chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
this is sooooo freaking cute and good. I require more haha!
Snorty1 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
hope you come back to finish this story it is great!
BettiAnn chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next! It is wonderful so far!
BettiAnn chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Aw, the darlin' wee laddie! But poor little fellow, too!
TaraHalliwell chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This is a great story! I love the idea of a child Spock with the others having to take care of him. It's amazing so far and I can't wait to see what you've got next.
Snowflake888 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012

Love it!
Shadowcat2428 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Love it!
trekkie1701 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Awww so cute! XD a little spock lol i get the feeling that each chapter is going to be someones POV. In that case, i can't wait until you do little spocks point of view. I know its a bit presumptuous of me but when he gets to be an adult again will you please let him remember his second childhood? Please keep up with this story, its wonderful and would be a tragedy for it to remain unfinished.
Vulcanblood chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
By my pointy ears! you gave Spock chocolate! i do believe there is a twist in the plotial anatomy of this particular story