Reviews for Harder To Breathe
Poor Mike. Great story.
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hard to breath is right. I'm having a hard time breathing against these squeals ;) ( thank you for having a pun-worthy title.)
MsKingston101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
omg, loved it soo much!
it was just the right amount of drama for me, and i do enjoy the concerned harvey specter ;)
i thought u did a good job of keeping the characters in character too, definitely one of my favs
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lovely story-great Harvey, great Donna, great h/c-thanks for posting!
Alligates chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Fffffffffff the adorableness is making me !
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lovely.
thanks for writing!
Yuki
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
And now I wanna see Donna mother Mike. Love this one as well. I know your probably tired of my reviews but girl, when you're good, you're good. ;)
Meanxruki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
cool! i wanna more story like this!
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I liked it! I didn't think I'd enjoy a story in the Mike/Harvey hurt/comfort genre but I did. I hope you're still writing for Suits.
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"I knew Louis was out to get me." best line. Really cool story. I can see this happening in an episode.
MoonKittyru chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
your laziness is being rewarded. very nice little fic. want to know what i think would make it better? a second chapter/sequel of some sort. yup, that is what would make this a better story.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Yes. Simply, just.. yes. **Gives plate of heart cookies** Nayah
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Your "laziness" deserves all kinds of rave reviews! I loved reading it all the way through. Very, very enjoyable! I particularly liked how Rachel realistically remained subtly but intimately involved once the chaos died down, if that makes sense. I was apparently taken in by the suspenseful momentum, too, as I looked up from reading at one point to find my nose 2 1/2 inches from the screen. Great job, and thanks!
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very thouch and go but I liked it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »