Reviews for Truthful Child
Syulai chapter 17 . 2/1
I'm so glad I found this story, it's truly amazing how you have intricately unfold how the intertwining fate of Endymion's soul and love. It's heartbreaking to read how Minori eventually loses his memories and yet always feels he is missing something important, and how he eventually came to the conclusion that he didn't have a right in this time and space. I'm so glad that he returned to the arms of Serenity in the end. His love her her is truly great and amazing, and so it Usagi's love for him, both as Mamoru and Minori. You're a truly amazing writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
This was amazing! You are a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Amazing start but sad.
A Midsummer chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Minori reminds me a bit too much of Kingdom Heart's Roxas. It's painful, knowing you have to sacrifice your own existence for the other person's sake who is you yet not. I'm not surprised Minori tried to be selfish but in the end loved her too much for how many lifetimes to begrudge her of happiness.
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
meg chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I used to think I already knew which stories are the best, but your work Truthful Child now occupies the number 1 spot in my heart. You're a Genius. Thank you for this treasure and bless you.
Angelina chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
This was really an amazing thing to read. I feel lucky to have found it. Just beautiful. I thought you handled everyones personalities perfectly, too.
Haibara chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
I really, really enjoyed this story and the strands of time it tied together. It really made me think, even after the end (especially after the end!). I loved that I ended up with different questions about Endymion/Minori/Mamoru than I had in the beginning chapters.

Thank you so much for your hard work, and for sharing a true gem with us!
omaomae chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
omg. This was truly beautiful. Nothing else could be said. I wish, with all my heart, that the last arc of Sailor Moon was like this. Although the manga version was better than the anime version, this beat them all by a landslide. Oh man, I would've seriously enjoyed Sailor Moon even more if this was incorporated into the story line instead. Magnificent, astounding; I swear I'll find myself rereading this story. This was just too good. And once again, good job!
DarklitFaery86 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Wow. I have no words to express how awesome this is. I really hope you pursue a career with writing - you have a wonderful talent.
Shaydees chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
Amazing!
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
WOW. This was a mind-blowing story in a definite good way. Great plot, characterization and interaction. I enjoyed reading it-I couldn't stop. I hope you consider writing another Sailor Moon multi-part story! Great job.
angeljme chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
a very good story... so heart wrenching... got to love the love between usagi and mamoru... it always transcends time and conquers all evil and chaos
MelkiSihou chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
Horrible horrible story! Actually... It was a wonderful story, but it hit a sore spot with me. Yeah... Death is sad... But the thing that really breaks my heart is memory lost. That was something that choked me up from the show. Its just soo sad to me that there was this whole life... But no one remembers. People who were friends... Lovers... Family are nothing but strangers with a faint sense of recollection.

*sigh* it really was a great story... Even though now I am in a state of bitter sweet...

Your story really makes me feel for our valient earth warrior. He has suffered so much...

Okay. Really. Great story! 'Nuff said.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 5/6/2012