Reviews for Runaway Love
Ihave4inmind chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Nice story :))
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Wow. Such emotion in all of these chaps. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
clarkloveslana chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Another great story. I hope you can continue them.
Emerald Kigo chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
This is a great story and I hope to see more of it soon.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
the gardens and room were good ideas
BangelForever chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
YAYYYY!I'm so happy you updated this story, I was losing hope! ;)

you did a great job, loved the chapter and I hope you'll update again soon!
ba2006 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
loved this chapter :)
Angellufy chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Poor Buffy. With Angel's help she will get better. I'll waiting for more.
NinaGrace chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Sweet chapter) I love this story.

This plot reminds me "Dark and Light" (& the sequel "Fading Darkness") by Gretchen

Dark_and_

Fading_

I would recommend.

I look forward to update))
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
hhhmmmm...

I really like your descriptions in this one, and especially the start how we get to learn a little more about what has been going on. I feel so sorry for Buffy!

Can't wait to see what else you have instore.
frosty600 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
This chapter is nice and sweet hun and shows us that Buffy and Angel are getting closer asBuffy slowly opens up to him and begins to put her trust in him.

And I so wish that I had Buffy's bedroom lol
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Interesting story about the bonding of Buffy and Angel. I am looking forward to reading more and I must say your take on Hank Summers falls in line with the man the series made him out to be. One thing I do wonder about is why you even brought up the concept of Stockholm Syndrome. Angel didn't kidnap her, he gave her a safe place to be, he didn't restrain her in any way. He fed her, offered her sanctuary in his home, offered her privacy, protection, clothing, and a shower. Kidnapping means taking someone against their will, restraining them through threats, use of weapons, or violence. Angel did none of those things, he allowed her to go twice and then each time only stepped in to offer protection when her fear response escalated or she was threatened/hurt. To me the story is more about each individual offering the other comfort and strength to pull themselves up out of darkness that has been clawing them to bits. It seems to be about recovery and learning to trust. Perhaps my personal experiences with such concepts are clouding my perceptions.
BrandiIndigo chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
I am very intrigued by this story. I cannot wait to read more.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update :)
RealMe2 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I think you catched Buffy's character (had she ever found herself in a situation like this) perfectly). Her nervousness is so Buffy-like. And the Angel/Buffy moments towards the end was really touching.

'Til next chapter!