Reviews for Pear Tree
Elfyrwyn chapter 1 . 1/11
what the hell just happened in the end?!
mochilera chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
un fic diferente, aunque me quede con la duda de si Carlisle se convirtió en mortal
kat1316 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I want more
gizachick chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
So, that was really bizarre but at the same time very intriguing. I guess we'll never find out exactly what happened there at the end?
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
What!? Thats how it ends!? Bro! I need more! Its such an interesting concept and thats how you end it! Omg!
Ragdoll.Scarred chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! i cant decide which i want more, harry having sex with all the cullens individually to turn them human. or just some of them. or just a story of wtf just happen maybe?! haha its a VERY serious toss up. great read! I really love your work. if write a significantly better review but im tired! you always drag me up a few extra hours lately haha. totally worth it tho. thanks!
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow! Muy bueno!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
What the hell... Of all the endings I was expecting, this was certainly not one of them, lol. Very intriguing... Too bad there isn't more... Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed this story immensely :)
Cheers!
KendaO chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'm so surprised by the end but I like it ! It's pretty good !
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
what? I don't understand... but maybe it's not a fic you're really supposed to understand completely...? It was different, and pretty good :)
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
O.O . Blood. AWESOME!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really liked this I wish it wasn't a one shot. Carlisle and harry pairings aren't around enough
setting the world on fire chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow. That was honestly amazing and so pleasant to read. You are incredibly talented!
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was freaking AWESOME! Best. Fic. EVER!
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Dafuq?! Omg that was amazing no one has ever written a story like that I have come across. That's absolutely sublime! Well done, I wished you'd continued it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »