Reviews for Wants
Adriene SC chapter 1 . 1/30
This should have happened for real.
I liked Blaine a lot but I always thought he was just like Rachel ugh and after the last season I don't really like klaine anymore. So yeah. Go kurtofsky!
I felt in love with Dave in the MJ zombie futbol episode . His smile was so beautiful and I really think Kurt should have let him have a chance. But Blaine was there *eyes roll*
But yay! Your fic makes me happy. Glad I found it!
Yay!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Go bold and brazen Kurt -I need to see more of you!
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Really enjoyed this. Great job :)
The Plaid Shirt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really really loved this too! Bravo.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
SQUEAL! Gah! I love this! :O lol
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this was hot and sweet and oh my gosh i can't with it ugh!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lol I liked this. It was awesome!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

northboy69 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
The ending was perfect!

This was incredibly hot because of the restraint you showed here. Having the final couple of lines suggest rather than describe what happened in the final half hour was just the type of subtle understatement required. Well Done.
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
nicely done.
BrittFabulous chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
...Drool...lol wow just so u know, this is going straight into my favorites lol this was hot and i soooo would love it if it became canon lol hopefully! great story!
HearMeCalling chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. I came.

That was hot without smut. Fuck.
volcanoes chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved it, just like I love everything you write!
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I would also want this in season three as well. Ohh my this was hot and so good.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love this. and it shoudl definitely be part of season 3 :)

and you are right, Dave is everything Kurt seems to want, he just needs to take a step back and see it :)