Reviews for The Bet
Alice Whitney chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
this seem like a story where angsy actions bounce off angsty actions. waaay too much angst than I could enjoy
I dont want fanfic anymore chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
This was such a different story to any read and it was so good! I loved it! Of course there were a few little mistakes but nobody is perfect so I didn't really care... Although many other reviews say they didn't like the Sirius and Brii ending I really liked it because you can imagine it and then just having an on/off relationship!
I'd love to find out more about your novel if you still check fanfic and stuff
Lara.x xx
Anagram11 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Read chapter 1. This story is weird af by the looks but the different characters of James and Lily make it quite interesting. Gonna give it a go :)
Red814 chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
One thing that's bothering me is that we don't know if Sirius and Brii get together or not?!
FlurriesOfWords chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
This is good; there's ones blaring inconsistency though: in one of the chapters it says carrie's dress is red and then at the end it's purple...however, it was pretty good; I enjoyed the winter to spring metaphor...a little bit overly stereotypical in the fact that the "preppy girls" are brainless and shallow; they're obviously under developed and while this story is from lily and James' point of view I do think they could have been fleshed out a little more...otherwise pretty good, I'd rate it 7/10!
Kimmily chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
Weeeell, that came together nicely. It was rather fulffy?! That was sweet. I love that he finally grew the courage to tell her he loves her and Jared was a great help. The songs they sang were very fitting and a great addition to the chapters. I would never have guessed Lily to be into S&M but okay, your characters yours to play with in this story at least right?
I woud have loved to have a bit more, i don't know maybe substence? Like backroundstory and such, but it was a great story none the less and definitly well written.
Kimmily chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Well shit really hit the pan huh? It definitly was fun to read.
Kimmily chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Well this is getting confusing. At one minute they seem to have a heart and the next they re made of stone.
Kimmily chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
What to say, what to say? In the begining of the chapter, well to say it blontly, I didn't much like your style of writting, no offence but it seemed a bit chopy to me, but then in my one and lone opinion it definitly got better, I like how you change POVs inbetween and how you make it work. The Storyline should be fun and I am very interested in knowing more about it and of course what another Riddle is doing in Hogwards and especially Griffendor.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Never forget
Never regret
Fuck all the rest.

I loved this story so much! I'm kind of sad brii and sirius didn't work out... but ill live with that. I loved that you took a different way with the story instead of doing what everyone else always does.
fio.cas chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
loved it! i read it in less than 48 hours... hope to read more from you!
Asdfghjkl chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Carrie is a stupid brat.
Vyssirae chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
Last week I started reading this story thinking I could read a chp or two and then go to bed. I was totally wrong. I read the entire thing! I loved the story too much to put it down. Granted I am a sucker for marauder era stories, but your character development was awesome and Lily and Bri were perfect. If I were going to give one critique, it would be I think the couples switched between hate and love too quickly to be realistic, but honestly I didn't really notice while reading, I only noticed as I've been sitting around thinking about the story the past week. ANYWAYS. Love it. Love your style. Keep posting stories! I wanna keep reading!
Prongs Forever chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I actually really like FF like these! I love Lily/James fics, and I'm not opposed to the usual fairytail ones, but once in a while it's nice to read about their story from a different perspective. I can just tell this is going to be really funny. Great job! Can't wait to read on!
Ellie717 chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Wow, great story! I loved it! It was a unique take to Lily and James, and you executed it perfectly. Great job!