Reviews for Planes, Tanks, and Tutus
J M Flag chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
NOOO! you can't stop there, go on!
themurdockian1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
oh my god. you can't stop there! please update soon!
nb41 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Aie! Where's the next chapter? Needs more IMO, it's been very fun so far.
storyfan101 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
I really enjoyed the jaunt so far. It's very exciting and leaves me with a heck of a lot of questions. But I'll wait until the next chapter and hope that you supply an answer or two.
Skipperin chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Really good so far. Nothing overly out of character, and the story is well-written and has a natural cadence.

The girl is believable: vulnerable but intuitive. In my opinion, you're striking the right balance between traumatized girl and bright child. I'm familiar with bright kids and she feels in character as an intelligent young girl.

I like the how the team has been written, I like the girl, and you've got me biting my nails: two thumbs up.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Well the ending had me saying "WTF!"

I LOVED the little shout out the "The Hangover" lol.

Keep up the great work ;)
Zanshe chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I was so happy to see another chapter. And then you go and blow them up. I almost fell off my chair. That could have been hard to explain to the boss why I was sitting on the floor.

Any ways pleeeease don't make me wait toooo loooong for the next update.

So Murdock likes the Hangover does he.
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
And there they go, raising Cain like no other. There's no way you're going to get hell for this, except maybe because it's a little late. But it was epic. Lock-bombs (I can so picture them diving off the porch as it explodes :))are just epic, especially when they are described as they were here. But what happened to Hannibal's leg? I await the next chapter with much anticipation.
Hoodoo chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Oh please- -hell? For an engaging chapter full of humor and suspense? Not in the least.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
...yeah you really have to update soon! What the hell? A lock-bomb...that is so...scary and cool. Poor Lindsey, well Hannibal too, but the girl isnt exacly used to bomb...update soon please and keep up the good work :)
DrunkOnWriting chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
As always, this chapter left me wanting more! Lindsey and her situation-having been kidnapped and held against her will-is so heartbreaking, but it's nice to see her warming up to Face.

Update soon!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
No no no no no no no...its a trap! They have to save Barclay and keep the girl save at the same time...I see trouble in the future!

Cool chapter keep going and update soon, cant wait to read more
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Dun dun dun dun... a mini-Decker (as christened by Indemaat) was just created when you spelled Bosco as Boscoe. But other that that it was great... I can totally buy Lindsey as a bright little girl and can totally understand why she gave Face "the look" :) This is one of the few kids in the A-Team fandom I have discovered that is not a Mary Sue, and the team is in character (except maybe Face, but that's just my view, I think he'd be asking someone else in the team to take care of her by now). Keep writing! And is Lindsey EVER GOING TO LIGHTEN UP? I hope so. I'd hate to see a kid like that.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Great new chapter. Keep up the great work.
danang1970 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
:O Oh no! Hannibal, quick, turn on your theme music and save the day! Really enjoying this story. Loving the way Face and Lindsay interact: She's really believable! It's hard to write children because getting their developmental stage right can be tricky, but I totally buy her as a typical, if bright, ten year old.