Reviews for Eid Mubarak
Ziva Divad chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I know it's weird I'm review all your stories, but I really like your writing! You're very good and creative. I love how peaceful this fic is! It's fantastic and refreshing to know that there aren't only bad people in the world. I'm catholic and I LOATHE it when people judge other based on ONE THING that is a part of the person. Good job! :D
lol chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Thank you for the lessone. The more different people you get to know, the more interesting the world can be.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Really a great story. My best friend is Muslim and this all sounds accurate to me:) I love this there need to be more leyla and amir stories:) thanks for writing this:)
fangirl36 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
lovely
batyadavid chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i think they are all true. because i was Muslim until 18. a good story i liked it very much.
head slap 99 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
hi this is a great story but hawever there is a little mistake

the ladys would go to the mosque right after sunrise to pray eid prares or in arabic "salat el eid" which last for about an hour

i realy like the story and i am a muslim so i realy like the last line asking people to not critesise the idea is great :)
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You mention people giving to the poor during Ramadan, I had a really cool experience regarding that. Our Youth Advisors in our church came into our Young Women’s class and and asked if any girls would volunteer to do a three hour shift on a saturday morning for our community’s Mormon-Muslim Food Drive for Ramadan. I volunteered and on saturday my friend Madison and I went with her mom and a Brother from our church and met some really nice people, I didn’t catch the first guy’s name but he had an awesome beard! Near the end of the shift some of his friends (Maya and Ali) came by to relieve us and take pictures, they were all really nice. I was only there for one shift, but while I was there we got three full carts of food, it was great! I got a little sunburned, but it was totally worth it!
togetherweloki'd chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It is we're celebrating it right now in don't worry,it's 100% Mubarak to you to.
missyAn chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I am not religeous,but loved the story.I liked the idea that Amira had to share her gifts with those less fortunate,maybe those that celebrate christmas can learn a lesson from it. I would like to read more if you plan on an update.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very well written and no one's written anything on Leyla and Amira on the aftermath. I've heard of Ramda (?) but don't know much about it. I hope we haven't seen the last of them either. Never liked her mom for trying to go after them so I can do without her :)
Punkimunki chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awwww! This is lovely! And don't worry you got the Eid celebrations spot on!

Well done on lovely fluffy team fic! I love it!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love it! UPDATE SOON! :)
janet brown chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
loved this story beautifully mabarak to all muslims
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very nice. I can't speak as to how accurate this fic is, but it's lovely and respectful. Thank you for sharing!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I have no earthly idea why anyone would spew or rant at this lovely little story.

I am a sucker for stories where children are loved and get gifts.

I am now a big fan of Eid.

Once again, similarities in the 3 religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are demonstrated in this celebration.

Lovely story!