Reviews for Fade
whyaresomanyusernametaken chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
twilotter lover chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
This was brilliant! It's one of the best fics I've read in a while and I recommended it to all my friends!
Lane chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I LOVE your Supernatural stories! I read every single one you wrote with John in them. They're amazing- your writing is descriptive to the point where I can see the story play out, without over analysing everything. Your chapters are the perfect length, as are the stories (not that I would complain if they were longer) and their just good quality all round. I like the way you write John too, I often think he's portrayed a bit harshly in other fanfictions I've read. I love reading about the Winchesters as youngins- if I were as good a writer as you I would write so many haha. I really hope you do/ are doing well with your professional writing career- you are most certainly talented, you deserve it! You've got to be one of my favourite authors- if not my favourite! Good luck and keep it up!
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Hey I really enjoyed this! Are you actually doing one more chappy or not?
AmaraRae chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
awesome i am purely addicted
Misty uchiha chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Spelled retached
freema chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
great story:)
brynerose chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Nicely rounded story, I really enjoyed it. This chapter lets you down so peacefully that I almost forgot about the mystery of the hunt! Only your note at the end jogged it back to memory. thanks for sharing!

zekeschance chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Glad you're back! And thank you for the latest chapter. It was sweet.
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter. Thanks for the post.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
I love this story so much!
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Nice tender scene with all of them. Good wrap up.
ChiChi-O chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I love this story! I think you've really captured the Winchester family dynamic and the way Dean always looks out for his little brother:) the storyline is good and captivating...all in all I loved it the characters the writing, everything loved it and can't wait for the next update.
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Great update! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I loved it and don't worry about taking awhile. It happens sometimes. It was a great chapter though!