Reviews for The Scenarios in the Delivery
Andrea chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I love all of these. Your writing is very good. I wish Chapter 2 ended with the baby's birth. It was so good, I wanted it to be longer.
tantemary chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Such a wonderful ending! Thank you for sharing your writing :-)
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Aw this is cute! I love it!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
What a lovely update this is.

This made me smile real wide: "Brennan shook her head, nonplussed. "No, I don't know. I find that paradoxical descriptions usually reflect a person's excuse to be vague and inaccurate. I don't find them useful at all."

So Brennan, and also so accurate so Brennan...we could go round and round on this one. :)

You know I have my reservations about reading a baby-centric Bones story, but these little glimpses are lovely to read. I find myself wondering how much of your experience is written into the lines on the page.
jsq chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
"And yet."

A small line, but I loved it. I got Brennan in this one- how you sometimes just need to hear a voice, but how you also don't really want to admit it.
geraghtyvl chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I just love all these stories..so well written!
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
One of my aunts delivered her baby on the highway a couple of miles from her house. Said oh twice and delivered her baby. My uncle said he almost had a heart attack.
Frankie707 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I like this, I really do. I do think Booth is something of a hmmm touchstone(?) for Brennan. He does center her emotionally. So I can really imagine this, her calling him just to hear his voice when she's feeling unsteady. And of course she'd deny it strenuously. :D
cathryne37 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
That was beautifully written!

Cat
boothaddict77 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this one. This fic is incredible! It doesn't have nearly the number of reviews it deserves. I just wrote a this-isn't-one-of-those-times-where-you-try-to-keep-a-secret-and-I-ferret-out-the-truth moment between Brennan and Angela in my own fic. It's called Purak:A Less Cheesy Way of Saying You Complete Me. I'd love it if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

S
Tartantrace chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Lovely - so well written. Great job :0)
ceeray3 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Very nice. I like that Brennan acknowledges her insecurity but still keeps it to herself. I like that Angela shows support and can see through Brennan without calling her out. I love that Booth's voice is all Brennan needs to feel as though her life will be safe. And love love love the end! Well done!
RositaLG chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I adored this. I was right there following along eagerly the entire time and you knocked it out of the park. Way to go.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Ah! I love this. It's all I can think about lately, the birth. From what I've seen in "The Prisoner in the Pipe" sides, Bones is going more for chapter 3 and an angsty, can't-get-to-the-hospital-in-time delivery, which OMFG. I think it'll be amazing!
jenlovesbones chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
This was sweet. Maybe my favorite of the four *should reread all four*

"Yes. Although, I admit that I didn't wake you right away. I've been experiencing the contractions for 93 minutes. Does that upset you?"

I heart Brennan. :)