Reviews for Drowning Dragon
Punk Bones chapter 1 . 2/15
Omf that made me cry.
elizabethbane chapter 1 . 1/8
Can you write the details of the guild grieving for her? We never see that, and I think you would write it best.
PumaFairyFic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Now I'm sad T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This ripped my heart out.
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Damn, I'm balling right now! I can just imagine Natsu sobbing out that last weirdo, I just want t jump in there nd tell the to stop crying, for Lucy's sake.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Holy crap. You made me bawl! I was sitting on the couch with my brother, him watching a movie while I read this, and suddenly I burst into tears and be panicked, but then he calmed down when I told him I read something sad. My family knows how emotion I can get over literature.

Holy crap this was sad! But good! Love your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
... Am I the only one who didn't cry?
Anyway, it was well written, and bad ass
Lucy is one of my favourites. A
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
sob* waaaaaaaaah NOOOOOO
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So sad but very well written!
Ms Mallow chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awe i'm *hic* c-crying, *hic* y-your st-story *hic* w-was s-so *hic* e-e-e-e-emotional
LittleLiar666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh my god. How could you write this? I started crying so hard when I was reading this, I had find a see so I could finish the story. It's so sad.
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is really well writing it even made me cry please make more stories. snif, snif
EmilyAnn003 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
oh gosh... tears... lots of them T_T
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I love badass, tough Lucy, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! anyway. I hate deathfics, but I made myself write one and a half now (the half was the one for Lit's challenge. Haha.)

Anyway, it was touching, and I really liked it even though i hated it (if that makes sense. NaLu is my fave pairing so I hate to kill them xD).

Good luck for the challenge! :)
Cara fallen from the Sky chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
To sad.

I am too sad to say anything.

Very VERY emotional! very good, but sad.