Reviews for Crimson Edward
JojoJinx chapter 25 . 1/4
Please consider doing another sequel. Maybe, what with them being a "new race of vampires" they will be able to have children. Also the future with aro could be interesting... If it comes to a fight maybe bella will have to "join" with edward in the middle of the battlefield to create a giant indestructible forcefield that not only protects and shelters all within but also drains the strength of the powers of the attackers. Just think it would be a funny scene. Bella could wear a long skirt or something and pretend to hide in his arms due to fear
JojoJinx chapter 12 . 1/3
I'm probably completely wrong but it's like being with bella is literally turning him human... If this is the case and it happens in the middle of one of there... Errrrm times together... Surely she Could get pregnant
marysix chapter 25 . 12/14/2018
What a story! Really surprised me somehow. I enjoyed the way they progressed and the connection they had was interesting. Glad the aging thing wasn’t a significant problem! Thanks for sharing.
Lmadams chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Is there a sequel to thins one
missmelly chapter 21 . 6/9/2017
I'm re-reading your story, and the lo-ooo-omg paragraph about her change and his confusion and agony is so fabulous! I had to read it twice to absorb all of it. A masterful piece of emotional writing: thank you for sharing that.
readicted chapter 25 . 4/2/2017
I've enjoyed reading and following along as the mystery of the crimson veil and voices revealed itself. It seems like there's still so much great ground to cover. You left us with some unresolved tension (Charlie, Aro, this co-mingled gift, actual werewolves, etc). I guess 'tis better to long for more than to yearn for a swifter end. Thanks for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 17 . 3/31/2017
So Are is going to be a problem looming in their future.
readicted chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
I wonder what prompted Aro to come to Forks to check on Edward and Bella. Awful as it is, Bella having amnesia (hopefully a temporary condition) could not be more fortuitous. This will save them both.
readicted chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
Edward's spiritual struggle is poignant here as he tries to reconcile his unyielding faith as a human with his darker, more cynical vampire sensibilities. Very good. Oh no, Bella doesn't remember him? Perhaps she's just groggy, or has temporary brain trauma.
readicted chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
Wondering if my poor overworked eyebrows will ever come back down from my hairline to resume their rightful place
readicted chapter 8 . 3/30/2017
Oh my. Um there's just so much, I'm in sensory overload. I don't think I have the words. I've been stunned mute.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Charlie handled that better than anticipated. I wonder if he will find out that they are already married. What is the deal with the deer kiss? Was it just plain curiosity from the deer or something else that prompted the deer to get unnaturally close to two predators, even if one is a sleeping human.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
Yeah, that plan sucks, for Bella at least. I'm sure Edward's it a huge fan of it either. My Gosh these Cullen's have no boundaries. LOL I feel o badly and third party mortified for both of them. And a fully erect, well endowed and stark butt naked Jacob?! You really have a talent for the uncomfortably,horrifyingly awkward. That lovemaking scene was well done. I'm already cringing n preparation for the next chapter. Now I'm hurrying off to read it!
readicted chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Mrs. Cope, do you still read your new reviews? If so I have a couple of questions that I hope you will be so kind to answer. 1. Edward is happy that Bella has deceived him. So does that mean Alice and she were not discussing her bridal trousseau? Were they actually dishing the deets on the honeymoon and Alice recommended that Bella lie. 2. I am a bit confused, did Edward leave Bella in Blue Edward? The van and his leaving are referenced, but I can't recall a period during Blue Edward where Edward left. Just curious- I did read two fics between BE and this so my story facts very well may be twisted. And finally, 3. I can't recall Edward's interactions with Jacob from BE, but it sounds as if Jake and Edward had come to an agreement about Bella and Victoria in BE. If so, why is Edward unfamiliar with the pack mind? I know it's a lot, I apologize. If you choose not to answer, I won't begrudge you.
readicted chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
That Cullens are too much, lol. Emmett, Alice. Then there's the super-DUPER awkward chats/sessions with Carlisle. Oh and Esme and her sexual thoughts, normal of course, but awkward. The way you described his piano playing as sinuous with Esme's thoughts/mental imagery was so stirring. Very well done. Now what in the heck is going on with Ed. Is he becoming human? Is Bella enhancing his sense so able to share a mental connection with him? I'm so intrigued.