Reviews for Blade and Claw
Dragonfire Stories chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Konan is my favorite character in Naruto, second to only the tie of Sasori and Gaara for first.
Gremlinite chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
So many factors at work here. I like this take of connections between characters that never happened in the series. I love Dad!Suma ahaha. The Uchiha intrigue, Konan. It's all very enjoyable. This story is probably water under the bridge now. Thanks for sharing what you wrote!
Summer chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
It's been a long while so I'm not sure if you'll update this, but I thought I'd write my praise anyway to let you know that I hope you pick up this story. You write beautifully and the character description is rich and I can picture the scenes perfectly in my mind. I love that you've gone into detail with characters I don't usually read a lot about which is refreshing. I don't know where the story would go but I know you'd make it worth my time! Please carry on :)
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Good stuff
sparrowhawk13 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Interesting, wonder when it will be updated. The story is addicting.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
wow just wow
sparrowhawk13 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Really like this story, how it is written and how it develops.
Writing bunny chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Great story. You have a really good style and the plot is original and your characters deep and in character.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
is this possible an Uchia that doesn't have a superiority complex?!
Starry.Dreamer.kitten chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Well that was interesting, update soon please
ThatBrutalReviewer chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Now time to wait another year for an update.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
WTF WTF WTF! y is this godamn story taking so fucking long to get anywhere, u have absolutely killed my interest in this fic, it just got so boring wading through the crap, hoping the story would actually move along at sum stage, but every fucking chapter is just more of a disappointment
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was very well written, the characterization was spot on and clearly stated. I'd say don't stop writing you have a knack for it. All in all a very well balanced story, it's nice to find a story that was recently written that is up to date too. I'd encourage you not to ever go to drastically far from Cannon, without a firm basis to write on, almost all stories I've read that deviated more then a little form cannon went messed up weird. It's really interesting to find an Asuma story, you know? There's always someone you subconsciously ignore in every show (real life too) and I just realized it was Asuma. He was just kinda there for a few episode then bam! Asuma's dead.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
I was one of the ones that believed you'd either died or abandoned this story, I'm glad I was wrong!
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Interesting twist. Asuma was poisoned? You'd think an elite jounin would be able to recognize most poisoning attempts...reading on.

This sentence: "I'm going to have to drill something besides ambition into him." encapsulates your skill at portraying Asuma. He's an awesome dad and a fine, worthy man who has his priorities in living a good life pretty well screwed in. So few writers can portray their characters as being beyond merely ambitious.