Reviews for Shinigami Fox
bookygurl3400 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
I've read them both as far as they go so far! GAAAHHH! HDJWIDHGBDHWUW! AMAZING! This story is great, by the way
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
PLZ more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
to anwser your review demand NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
FUNNY! I LIKE THIS STORY!
Rina of Cool chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. YOU UPDATED. FINALLY. Ah, I loved this chapter. Hehehe, Naruto and Rukia are in for it. Excellent work, Cloud. Oh, and... You like Black Butler? Omigawd. Cloud. MEGA BESTIES 4EVAH.
probbakup chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love it! It's sooooo good! You should post on 8-30-12 so that it's exactly 1 year since you started it!
Accidental Child chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Like, memes anyone? Go on, flip that table! FLIP! FLIP!
Good job! ;D
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
one piece! :D
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
awesome! you gonna update?
Rina of Cool chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Are you on hiatus? You haven't updated in a while...
darkanomoly chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Write please
twilight dragon god chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
where kusahina?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Fine I'll review it.

ZOMG! Minato is a perv! Now I know where Naruto gets it from. I wonder if Kushina's a pervert too. \meh.

I wonder what Naruto's shikai will be. PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE IT KYUUBI! AND DON"T MAKE THE KYUUBI HUMAN/A GIRL! I CAN'T STAND CRAP LIKE THAT!

Do you like Nnoitra? Do you like Ulquiorra? Do you like Gin?

I love Nnoitra (Dipshit). He's so cool. And Gin's misunderstood. Poor Gin :'(.

Naruto should either be in Ukitake, Toshiro or Minato's squad. Make him third seat. Then I'll be happy... maybe.

Good luck on your maths test hopefully you get an A (maybe) depends on wether ur good or not.

tha's enoguh ranting from me.

Good luck!
Voiceofsummer chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
The bijuu explanation is really interesting... Look forward to the next chapter!