Reviews for Bloody Politics
LaueHime chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Aw that was so nice and sweet! Like Dean said, if Sam hadn't been hurt during the hunt, maybe they wouldn't have found out and it could've been bad! Good thing they did find out even though Sam's too smart for his own good! It was nice to witness all the family love as well! and I gotta admit I loved the brotherly banter :D Nice work!
yelloweyedknightmare chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Yay! Hurt!Sam is always a delightful bit o' fun, but I think this is the best one I have read yet. Keep it up!
Katy chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Loving this!
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
(I don't usually review until I finish a story.)
Ahhhh that was the greatest and I loved it and yay! Best part was that it was short, sweet, and to the point! Nice job!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I loved your fanfic! It was really good, and I loved the characterization of John, Dean, and Sam. Awesome writing!
Devil Red chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Well done. I like it.
Anna N. Smith chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Liked this chapter very much. And, generally, the story as a whole. Might have noticed - I'm indulging in your stories.
You don't neccessarily have to reply to every review since I'll probably leave some more ;)
PippaFrost chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
awwww okay i love your stories...
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for another great story. xo
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Thank you for the story. It was well worth the time.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Touching family scene. Too bad they can't keep it up. All John's promises mean well but in the he fails them both.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Violent images and death threats over the internet. Unusual approach in requesting reviews.

The story is well written and interesting, engaging the heartstrings and tear ducts of your readers.

The author's threats are even imaginative and effective, I hope.. Or , at least, attention getting.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This sounds like you've made your way around an emergency room or two. Especially describing the wait that never seems to end.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was an immediately entrancing story. Well plotted and well written. Thank you.
CindyT63 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Loved the explanation for Sam's diet! GREAT job!