Reviews for Bloody Politics
P chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Great story. Although i am super glad th
teal-lover chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
hey i know it's a bit late, but wanted to say i enjoyed the story-i still have to get through this last chapter, but i had to print it to go since my connection may be out for a few days. i honestly haven't finished it yet, but i completely understand you pov. it takes real nerve to tell someone that you should just write for yourself when a kind word is the only payment you get. (then let them go to a bookstore & pay for it then!) you don't owe anybody anything, least of all, sharing your work with us. i'm just glad that you do because you're one of my favorite authors.
KarateDude101 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
This was nice!
Very cool,loved the text.
Windstorm124 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I wasn't sure about this story at first, but I read it anyway, and liked it. Good job!
bellalice hardchester chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Awww... Poor Sammy... I heart him tons and tons! And I hate John the amount I lve sam... Or mayb more... Cause hr is a sob... John nt Sam... Sams my heart beat and deans my heart
Jules chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Keep going! You got them dead on!
Jules chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Loving it!
Fyoex chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Awesomesauce Great job.
Nachtderwolf chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Liked how it still linked well into the show :) Nice ficlet, thanks for the read!
Nachtderwolf chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Had a feeling it was something like this, but still threw me for a loop! The suspense is intense, glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, lol
Nachtderwolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haven't read many fics with Sam and Dean as young'uns yet... got to say, I'm definitely intrigued. Also enjoy a good fic that's on Sammy's side of things :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
I like the story of Sam having problems that John and Dean didn't notice until almost too late. The story could fit pretty well with most of the series too.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I enjoyed the cameo of poor doomed Grandpa Samuel Campbell.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
love it... yay sammy is better
sandycub chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Just found this story when I was reading another story that was recced on LJ spnstoryfinder. I wondered if there was a sequel and when I checked who the author was to try and see if I could find one I saw the author was you. I was thrilled cuz 8I love your stories and have been slowly working my way through.

This was a great story! I loved seeing a concerned father in John (even though it took Sam almost dying to get it) and freaking out Dean just does something to me!
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »