Reviews for Zip It Kimmie
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 2/23
This is fabulous! More, please
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was different. Nice touches all around, including the comments about Mrs. Lipsky and Drew's hands. And Summer Gale got OWNED. Good job.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
:)(: Yippee, yippee! Fantastic. I personally think both of their outfits are extremely lucky *wink*
Kim being all confident, I like it. I like the way you portrayed Ron. The best wardrobe malfunction ever. I already know I'm going to love the sequel.
Mimico Florido chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really liked the introduction with Summer Gale.
The green dress was screaming "take me Shego".
Since I'm an art noob I had to search Woman III. Silly me.
Aside from, obviously, the painting being itself, I wonder why Kimmie had so much work about it. In fics she usually has some special love for her city. I don't know, maybe it's implied, maybe I didn't watch episodes enough, but her love for middleton was never obvious to me.
For me, she is more like "you need my help? I'll help".
But that's just a detail.
While I loved the Kigo, "magician Ron" was hilarious. It tottally fits him, and Shego hatting magicians makes even more sense. I can understand why James dislikes circus folk, haha.
The comebacks were great, and the back of my mind always has a good laugh everytime an author talks about erect nipples like they were equivalent to some other body part women don't have. So, very good x3
I really love more the fics were Ron is okay with Shego and Kim is oblivious to her feelings.
You depicted him in a perfect light, and I wuved it. It's just annoying when he's like "but she's a villain!" blarg.

The final quote, as already pointed out, was a perfect ending. As so is the summary. Haha, I would never guess it was literally. All of it fits so well if you think Miss Go liked art. I wonder how much Shego likes art.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh yeah lucky suit indeed.
Well of Silence chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
great story
Han dj chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
well if i may say so... i think Kim was also wearing her lucky dress! LOL

backless here and frontless there, no wonder... ahahaahaha
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL sexy story and funny :P
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
very nice and cool little story. I enjoyed it very much.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was awesome. Nice job, great story!
uberwrite chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I love the way you portrayed Ron in this, and your overall writing style is really good. The whole wardrobe malfunction thing was a nice touch, and the characters seemed to be in character enough for me.
ShegoK chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
First KiGo one-shot I have ever read.

Laughed so much. Funny and sexy at the same time.

Totally worth it ;)
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
*laughs* I enjoyed this so much. XD The fleshed-out plot was good, and Ron was actually mature for his age! 0.o *grin* Nice characterization of Shego and her predicament, and the whole thing is just humorous and smooth with Kim getting her date after her lovely confession. Great job, love your avatar. XD
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You sure you haven't done this before? This was an entertaining story. Got quite a few chuckles out of me, especially Shego losing the front of her suit and Kim commenting on her nipples. Never would have thought that! I thought Summer Gale would have had a bigger role and done more in the story, but Shego showing up stole the story anyway. Oh, and Kim's comments about Drakken liking DNAmy - priceless! Well, this was a pleasant ride. Thanks for writing it. _
Texan Red Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is made of win! _ Loved it; funny and sexy go wonderfully together!

I shall also join the group with chanting "MOAR!". Would love to see Dr. D's reaction to Shego walking into the lair like that; guy might have a nosebleed/heart attack, but I think seeing the date would be more win.

Even if you don't wish to continue this particular story line, WRITE MORE PLEASE!

-TRR